Pray for me

Please pray for me. We had to give up $200 of our savings last week. This was a big hit because I had worked so hard to replenish my savings after paying off credit card bills. It felt like we couldn't get ahead financially. (It's hard to watch people who aren't Christian get ahead financially!) Now things are settling out.

I was very upset with God. I felt like I had given up so much in my past only to continue to lose financially.

In terms of what I gave up, they were lots of New Age books, jewelry, and other accessories. This collection was probably $5,000. Instead of selling and profiting, I got rid b/c I didn't want that **** in my house

::sigh:: Please pray for me and my husband.

Praying hard for your intention.

Saint Anthony, Performer of Miracles
Dear St. Anthony, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime. You still seem to move at ease in the realm of minor and major miracles. St. Anthony, Performer of Miracles, please obtain for me the blessings God holds in reserve who serve Him. Pray that I may be worthy of the promises my Lord Jesus attaches to confident prayer. (Please intercede for Mom2Bruno.)

Praying for you and your family to be financially secure ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Friend,

Offering prayers for you and your husband.

Peace,
Kathleen

"I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love" ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Our God please continue to help this mom and her family to flourish spiritually and in others ways.
Mary and Joseph, it must have been difficult for you both to have to leave behind anything you couldn't carry to trudge to Bethlehem for the census when you were almost due for the Baby's birth, Mary, and for you to have to give up hope of decent surroundings for your wife's confinement, and then to have to flee out of Bethlehem to live as poor refugees in Egypt to avoid having the precious Child murdered by Herod's soldiers, and have to find work in a foreign land where you didn't have the language. Then when finally you were settled, you had to up stakes again and move to Nazareth, where you had to find a home and build up a work-base again, so life was never very easy for you both despite the fact that you, Mary, were specially chosen to be Mother of God's Son, and you, Joseph, to be their protector...so please ask the divine Son to help us all to bear the ordinary difficulties of life.

At the same time, please pray that this couple, and we all, are able to improve our positions and to flourish.
Thank you, holy Family for your prayers.

Jesus please bless this Mom for the integrity she showed in not profiting form sale of her new age items, and please greatly bless her and her family.
Thank You, Jesus

Prayer for the Help of the Holy Spirit
O God, send forth your Holy Spirit into my heart that I may perceive, into my mind that I may remember, and into my soul that I may meditate. Inspire me to speak with piety, holiness, tenderness and mercy. Teach, guide and direct my thoughts and senses from beginning to end. May your grace ever help and correct me, and may I be strengthened now with wisdom from on high, for the sake of your infinite mercy. Amen.

Saint Anthony of Padua

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.