Pray for Melissa unusual cancer. We need help

My niece was diagnosed with tounge cancer. She is 27 She beat that cancer. Had her tounge operated on, chemo/radiation, was very ill. PET scan had come back with no cancer cells found. She is now back in the hospital and we found out that she now has cancer in her lungs, ribs, bones, and liver. She is terminal. The doctors gave her two weeks, but she is doing better. Before she couldn’t move a muscle but now she is. Im totally unsure of what to do but pray. If anyone reads this please pray for her and her family. Her mother (my sister) has been a complete rock, and will need help as well.

Please pray for Melissa’s pain. All she keeps asking is “am I going to beat this cancer too?” Please pray for peace. Please help all of us. Thank you, and sorry if I’m in the wrong spot. I don’t even know how I got here. I just need help. I can only ask for prayers.

Thank you.

God Bless all of you.

Praying…

praying.

if you would like, i can mail your niece (or you) an all knotted cord Rosary… they can be taken through MRIs or CAT scans, my dear friend Lynn used to take them into her Chemo and etc all the time…
i can take it to the local Saints shrines as well… st John Neumann, St Katherine Drexel… and with a little more effort to the local Shrine of Padre Pio (they have relics there also.)

kirsten at fabricdragon dot com

praying

*Praying for Melissa. *

Prayers for Melissa and for your entire family.

Praying for Melissa and her family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Oh if only we could do something! This is when you know how much we all need God, when all the resources of this world fail us, and we watch helplessly as people we love suffer. I offer my prayers for you and your family in this terrible time.

Thank you all for your prayers. Actually, this is cancer that cannot be cured. We found out that its too far along, and she is terminal. She is so young. I can’t help but ask why? I know everyone does that… But she beat the cancer, and a month later, it comes back like this? Incurable? I can’t comprehend this… I don’t want her to go yet… Thank you everyone… Thank you. God Bless You and God Bless us and God Bless Melissa.

Father
we pray to You for Melissa.We do not know Your divine plan for each of us and sometimes we do not know what is best for us and we may even pray for the wrong things,but Father we pray for Melissa.Grant she will not suffer pain and please take away her fears.Guide the doctors treating her to give the very best treatment available and do all tests possible.Lord we know with You all things are possible and if it is Your will we ask for a miracle and please heal Melissa.If this is not Your will please help the family to understand and be comforted by Your love and knowledge that Melissa’s soul is safe in Your hands.Grant this family be blessed and may their faith be strong to carry them through all the worry.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruuit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Darla, you got here because God wanted you to. You’re in the right place for prayers.
Darla I’m so sorry for the shock and trauma you’re all going through. Loving support and prayer is all you can do. Please keep us informed about Melissa. I amongst many here will be praying for Melissa and your family. With love, Trishie

Hai Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

AMEN!!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

I add prayers as well for the intercession of St. Peregrine, St. Camillus,St. Aldegundis, Blessed James Salamone, St. Madron, St. Joseph, and St. Lydwine of Schiedham for Melissa and family…

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers!!! Melissa is still with us, and even was allowed to go home (with nurses)! It’s quite unbelieveable. The doctors are really surprised. It’s all your prayers, I just know it! She’s up to 6 cans of food (via feeding tube) and gaining weight and if she continues along this path, they will be able to try a different chemo treatment. This is the treatment they said she couldn’t have before because she’s too weak and to far gone. Please keep praying and thank you all again!!! I love you all : ) and God Bless You.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.