Pray for Michael

he has a meeting tomorrow to see whether his job is going to be eliminated. He is very concerned. Prayers would be appreciated.

Thanks

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for him.

Father in heaven please convince Michael’s employers that he is too valuable to be let go. Please let Michael convince them of this in this crucial meeting. Please flood Michael with blessings. I ask all this in Jesus’ name.

St Michael please intercede for Michael, his health, and his job.

Thank you very much for your prayers. God bless you all.

Praying

Offering up prayers for Michael and his job situation.

praying.

I’ve been offline for a while,but i am happy to pray for all on this Forum who are requesting prayers.

Prayers promised

Praying for Michael.

God bless

Again thank you all for your prayers. Michael had a good meeting with them yesterday and they told him they plan to keep his job. Praise God, your prayers were very valuable to him!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.