Pray for Mumbai Orphan Moshe Holtzberg & His Nanny Sandra Samuel

As a father of a 2-year-old this breaks my heart…

examiner.com/x-689-Spiritual-Life-Examiner~y2008m12d2-When-you-break-the-hearts-of-babies

Let us place this child, his nanny, parents and family in our prayers. Allow us also not to forget the other victims of this and every other violent attack but especially those truly innocent victims - the newly created orphans.

Lord comfort young Moshe (Moses) and give him and his family the strength to rebuild and serve you. And I thank you O Lord because of the two beautiful boys you entrusted to me, please give me and every other parent the strength to love our children and express this love to them every minute of every day so that they will always know that their earthly parents loved them almost as much as their heavenly Father does. In the name of Jesus I ask and pray, Amen.

Really heartbreaking article and scarring story about

*jihad *against babies, young parents, innocent tourists, airline passengers, embassy workers, US soldiers, Christians, Jews

I’ll pray also for the little boy , his parents were killed under his eyes , Lord may Your Divine Mercy upon this child and over all innocent victims of terrorism ( Mumbai and all over the world ) I pray that Lord our God would hedge in the terrorists, who plan to harm people , that they may not be able to harm the innocent ones in any way, and that they be caught by the authorities.
I pray that the victims of terrorism may find salvation and comfort in Jesus Christ , for You our Lord are our refuge . Amen

Father in the name of Jesus please have mercy on this child and on all who suffer as consequence of the sinful and inhuman behaviour of others. Please protect the innocents of this world, and protect Your people from extremist religions that seek to destroy others who don’t believe as they do. Angels of God please come to our protection and defeat them in their murderous ways.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

The eternal Word cloaked himself in flesh and showed us a new and living path to the temple of heaven. Humbly we ask him:

• Come, Lord, and save us.

God, in you we move, we live, we are:
come to show us that we are your people.
You are close to each one of us:
come swiftly and show yourself to all who seek you.
Father of the poor, consoler of the afflicted,
give freedom to captives and joy to those who mourn.
You hate death and love life:
give freedom from eternal death to all who have died, and to us also.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Oh good mother please put this family in the security of your hands and prayer.

Jesus Christ my lord savior, please brin your holiest hand upon this family and take them under your wing so that no harm may be done upon them

Oh holy name of Jesus bless this family

Lord, I place before you, young Moshe. I place before you all the victims, alive and dead, of this terrible event in Mumbai. I place before you the perpetrators of this massacre. I don’t where to begin for intentions, Lord … I place it all in your hands … your will be done. Mother Mary, please pray for peace.

Praying very hard for them!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.