Pray for my best friend Natasza that she is given a job

Pray for my best friend Natasza that she is given a job .She is a wonderful young woman in her 30’s and she HAS BEEN Let go since Sept. . She has been searching frantically and has gone to some interviews. Everyone storm heaven with prayers .She is crying today and it breraks my heart to see her so depressed . Please keep on praying all the time , she needs a breakthrough. thanks, with loving compassion for a sister in Christ in emotional and finaNCIAL pain , John

God Our father please hold this woman in the palm of your hand and comfort her in her sandess. Allow me to take the pain of her heart on my shoulders and in my prayers. Jesus Christ bring your most holy intercestion upon this woman in this very difficult time. May she realize that she can “do all through christ who strengtehns” her.

Oh Good Mother, Holiest of women, please in prayer to you help this woman in this difficult time. Please allieve her in her ailments.

Haily mary full of Grace the lor id with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is th fruit of thy womb jesus holy mary mother of God pray or us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Pray for my best friend Natasza that she is given a job . LORD provide Natasza with a job you feel she should do. Thanks my LORD, in Jesus’s name , amen .

Pray for my best friend Natasza that she is given a job .She is a wonderful young woman in her 30’s and she HAS BEEN Let go since Sept. . She has been searching frantically and has gone to some interviews. Everyone storm heaven with prayers .She is crying today and it breraks my heart to see her so depressed . Please keep on praying all the time , she needs a breakthrough. thanks, with loving compassion for a sister in Christ in emotional and finaNCIAL pain , John

Thanks turtleforce for praying for Natasa. She and I am grateful. Keep her in your prayers, GOD BLESS YOU, John

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Daughter

Storming heaven with prayers for her success in finding a good job!

Thanks 244 rocket and turtleforce for praying for Natasa. She and I am grateful. Keep her in your prayers, GOD BLESS YOU, John

Thanks jesu1983 and 244 rocket and turtleforce for praying for Natasa. She and I am grateful. You are all wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ , keep in pray for her . Keep her in your prayers, GOD BLESS YOU, John

Thanks mom4truth and jesu1983 and 244 rocket and turtleforce for praying for Natasza. I am glad and she is too . WE ARE grateful. She has 2 interviews this week. You are all wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ , keep in pray for her . Keep her in your prayers, GOD BLESS YOU, John

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying for her and all of the unemployed!

She and I ARE Really glad that EVERYONE here AND that you both are praying. I thank you St. Gabriel and 244 rocket for praying. She got 2 interviews this week. I know our LORD did this . Praise GOD .thanks all, keep praying , John

I thank you ALL for praying. She HAD 2 interviews this week already. I know our LORD did this . Praise GOD . LORD I Pray that all of these job applications and interviews will be fruitful and one of these shall choose her and hire her. thanks my LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . I am very appreciative and she is too of all of your prayers. thanks all, keep praying , John

Praying hard that she get one of those jobs!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.