Pray for my broken heart

Hi there.

I’m currently suffering from unrequited love. The guy who I have been crushing on for 4 years and still, he has already moved on and it seems pointless no matter how much I yearn for him. Please pray for my broken heart. I have been distracted by this misery for weeks. Please, pray for my happiness again.

Thank you.

I’ll pray for you.

Praying for you to find peace and comfort from the Holy Spirit during this time.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you to find happiness and peace…

I’m sorry you are hurting and ask the Lord to help you to recover, and to seek love that is real and reciprocal.
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted; those whose spirit is crushed He will save. Many are the trials of the just person but from them all, the Lord will rescue him.” [Psalm 33:2, 6]
Lord, please gently heal this sad girl.

I ask the Lord to help you accept and to grow with the reality that this guy doesn’t love you, therefore happiness with him is only an empty dream. Lord, just as we can’t live on food we can only dream about, but would starve, so we only starve emotionally if we don’t let go of a dream about a person who doesn’t love us. The pain exists only in our minds and is kept alive only by our continually allowing it to do so in our thoughts, so we need You grace, Lord, to help us to redirect our thoughts and accept reality in order to move on. It’s kind of insulting to our own selves and our dignity if we suffer on and on wanting someone who doesn’t want us. Lord please don’t allow us to throw mud in our own faces by desiring someone who does not love us, but give us grace to become open to new life and new possibilities that we may be led to someone who does love us and with whom we can share mutual love.

Continued prayers…

Heavenly Father please comfort pinkpatels broken heart. in Jesus name, Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for the peace of heart and mind to know God’s will.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We come before you tonight and thank you for your many blessings and especially for the love we experience in our lives - from our close family members, from our friends at school or work, from our friends at Church, from our extended family members and cousins, from our very best friends, from our brothers and sisters, from kind and thoughtful strangers who care about your people, and most especially from You and Jesus and God the Holy Spirit. Lord, we often do not realize that you have called us to be a loving people and you send so much love our way that we can thrive and gain great energy and spiritual strength from all the love shared with us. Lord, your special child pinkpatels has been suffering because she believes she is in love with someone who doesn’t love her. Dear God, please have mercy on little sister pinkpatels and help her to find and know the kind of real, deep, and abiding love that is only possible between two human beings when You are a participant in the relationship. Lord, help pinkpatels to understand that if you are part of the Holy union the love with be returned to her with the force of a great tidal wave or a great thunder clap and she will receive more love than she can believe is possible for her to share. You love your child pinkpatels and you want her to be happy and cheerful, to have a strong faith and hope in You, and be a great servant and minister to your people. Please bless your child and help her to know that this temporary suffering will pass and your Holy plan for her life will bring her all the love she will ever need, in You, and in the people you send into her life. Have mercy on pinkpatels in her current situation and help her to let go and find the love you have planned for her life, a mature love grounded on You, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who together with You and the Holy Spirit are the greatest love we will ever know.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Jesus please grant her healing and new hope and happiness.

Thank you all for your lovely prayer. Although it still hurts, but I have found some strength to handle it better.

Praying

Praying very hard for your happiness and peace of mind and someone who will return your love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless…hang in there!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.