Pray for my brother Aaron

Our family found out late last week that my 14 year old brother Aaron will need to undergo surgery for a Chiari Malformation at Riley Hospital for Children next week. Please pray for a sucessful surgery and a quick recovery for him. Thanks.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that the surgery goes well and that your brother Aaron recovers quickly …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Jesus, please help Aaron to face his surgery with peace and confidence.
Stay by him and hold his hand so that he doesn’t feel fearful. Please ensure that the surgery is successful, and that Aaron recovers without problem.
Please bless Aaron’s life and family and lead them to grow in faith and love always.
Thank You, Jesus

Lord, please grant Aaron a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Bless him with excellent medical care and lots of love from family and friends. Keep him strong in faith, hope, and love and never let him be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord Jesus,

We give Aaron,
We give the Aaron’s family,
We give the doctors and nurses and staff at Riley Hospital for Children
into your Hands, Lord.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

praying

Dear Jesus, please help Aaron to face his surgery with peace and confidence.
Please hold him in Your loving Presence. Please ensure that the surgery is successful, and that Aaron recovers without complication.
Please bless Aaron’s life and family and lead them to grow in faith and love always.
Thank You, Jesus

Thank you! I will be heading home on Sunday after mass to be with my brother and the rest of the family through the surgery. I will not be able to post any updates on his condition during that time (we have no internet at home, and anyway we will be at Riley Hospital for Children) most of the time.) I will hopefully be able to get back here and let y’all know how he is doing. He is happy about the surgery though. He gets to miss a lot of school. (I guess as a 14 year old his priorities are in the right place. :smiley:

Praying hard for Aaron.

I will be offline until next Friday at the earliest. I will be headed back to Indianapolis tomorrow after mass to be with my family as Aaron gets ready for this surgery. Please continue to pray for him, and please pray for me as it is about a 180-200 mile drive that I have to make tomorrow. I will be taking a nap after mass before I leave Ohio so that will help with the driving.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Continued prayers for your intentions….

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying for Aaron and his family…

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

The surgery was postponed until Monday. There was more important case that called the surgeon away. Hopefully they will keep the appointment this time and not postpone it again.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.