Pray for my brother for his convertion and psichiatric problems

please pray for my brother , he is a good guy ,but his faith is very little, and he has psichiatric problems. HIs name is Emmanuel. thanks

Dear Lord , I pray for Emmanuel, we suffer from mental illness and walk a life that is precarious without your loving guidance. We thank you in advance for your mercy. Amen

almighty and merciful father, give emmanuel the light of your touch. Allow him to see your face, Let him know you in the way that I know you, let him touch you in the way I touch you. Let him see your face father, I beg of you to convert everyone of these people we pray for.

In your son Jesus Christs name I Pray

Our Father who arent in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy willbe done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and foregive us our tresspasses, as we foregive those who tresspass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us lord from al evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus please give experience of Your love and healing to Emmanuel. You love him, and he greatly needs Your love and help. Please be with him now and always.
Please flood Your blessings on this family. Thank You

LORD Jesus
Help and Guide ur Son

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Prayed a decade of the Rosary for Emmanuel…

thank you all for your prayers but if you can please continue remembering him every day also in short prayers. God bless you.
Giovanni.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.