Pray for my brother

My brother is possibly suicidal again. Please pray that he find Jesus soon! Mary, my queen, pray for him please!

O God, come to my aid.
O Lord, make haste to help me.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen. Alleluia.

I will keep both of you in my prayers…
Kathy

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Son

Dear Jesus please take Stove’s brother into your arms. Protect him from all harm, comfort him and give him peace. Grant him an unfailing hope in you and lift him from his despair.

Amen

God protect YOUR son from sin…may he realize the beauty of life and may he also realize that he has his family who cares for him so much and will be very crushed once he ends his life.

Noodles

Thanks all, he seems to have stabilized. This has been very hard on my family. I can’t seem to get it through his head that the answer to his problems is not in the pleasures of the world, but in God and our Savior Jesus Christ. I guess the best thing to do for him is keep praying for him.

God bless all and thanks again
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Holy souls of purgatory and Immaculate Mother, pray with us for the enlightenment and mercy for stove’s brother, that he might be healed of all spiritual, emotional, and physical afflictions. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying for your brother.

Praying
Grandma Glor

stove,

Praying for our brother! Sometimes when one is in that state of mind it is difficult to discern the rational thing to do/think (as you already know). I pray that Our Blessed Mother, Lord, all the angels and saints will come to his aid and yours. I pray that they will relieve all your worries. God bless you and your family.

Blessings,
Judi

:gopray2:

Keeping your brother, and all your family in prayer.

FYI Patron Saint “Against Depression”.

Praying very hard for him!

Praying for your brother and your family

Father, we know that you hear our prayers.
You are so wonderful and we owe you thanks
each and everyday. We pray for Steve’s brother
and we ask you to heal him of all the evil in this
world. Remove the evil from his path and guide
him down your path. Help us to help all those who
are suffering. We ask this in the name of your son
Jesus Christ.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.