Pray for my dad!

So my dad is one of the hardest working person I have ever known, he puts food on the table, pays for rent and EVERYTHING. His work is stressing him out soo much, since it is so busy. He says he has to do everything at work and they need more employees, but they can’t find anyone. He is all so in a relationship with a woman in the phillipians (catholic, and is very nice) theres a 14 hour difference. Meaning my dad chats with her at night making him go to bed late sometimes. Please pray for my dad. He deserves the best, and its hard seeing him over tired and stressed out. Please pray everything works out with him and his girlfriend too. He is everything to me and he deserves the best.

keeping your Dad in my prayers!

Lord, please help MichellaLee’s father to keep seeking first Your Kingdom so that everything in his life will fall into place and be well with him. May he receive all the graces he needs to persevere in faith, hope and love and may he never let anything separate himself from you. Give him the patience, strength and peace he needs to do well at his job free from high stress. Bless his life with your goodness and love and help him to keep centered on you. May all of his relationships bring him closer to knowing you and loving you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

**Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
I come to You in this my time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on my heart,
and grant the grace that I ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name I pray.

Amen.

Hail Marys for your Dad.

Our Father, who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy Name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.