Pray for my daughter and son-in-law's ending marriage

Please pray for my daughter and son- in- law as their marriage is ending. Their divorce will be final this Thursday. They have three children; two which they had together and one who she had with in a previous relationship. Although they were baptised Catholic, they were married in civil court. Even though they weren't married in the eyes of the church, there are children involved and I had hoped and prayed they would have stayed together for the sake of the kids. I pray that they seek God and His forgiveness through our most Holy Mother . May God bless you all.

Praying for your daughter, son-in-law and their children ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae,
Amen! :signofcross:

Praying hard.

Praying hard for you daughter and her children and ending marriage.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all who has seen my prayer request and considered to respond to it. This has been a very difficult time for me because I do not want to pick sides, nor can I change hearts. I know that my only need is to trust in God no matter the outcome, and to have faith in the power of prayer. Your prayers have been very comforting to me. God Bless you all. Elizabeth.

praying

It’s heartbreaking I know, to see the suffering, and to be helpless regarding the cause and the decisions.
Lord Jesus please have compassion on the children and help them to maintain balance during this trauma. Please help their parents to grow from the experience of their relationship so that they don’t repeat in the future any mistakes they have made.
Please help them to cooperate respectfully regarding the children’s happiness and welfare. Please console Elizza.

Lord, I pray for the family of Elizza’s daughter. Please help Elizza’s daughter and her partner to grow from their experience and help them to love each other to the best of their ablility without holding grudges or being resentful of the other partner. Please help them to love their children more than ever, as the children will also be suffering and experiencing their own mixed and painful feelings about the divorce. May this family turn to prayer and the sacramental life for the strength, healing, and support that they need. May they grow in their relationship with you and do what is pleasing in your sight. May they know you better and experience the joy of being totally united with you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I hope you are all coping with this sad outcome. God bless your family
Lord Jesus please have compassion on the children and help them to maintain balance during this trauma. Please help their parents to respect each other in thenew circumstances and to cooperate respectfully regarding the children’s happiness and welfare. Please console Elizza in her sadness.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.