Pray for my daughter to come back to the faith

My youngest daughter left the church 5 years ago. She has since began drinking with friends and I am worried that this will just lead her further away. I have had beginnings of conversation with her but I can’t push. Pray that she hears the Lord and comes back.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Daughter

Father I ask that You protect your daughter and that the Holy Spirit softens her heart and leads her back to your church.In the name of Jesus we pray.Amen.

Praying for your daughter…may she find her way back home to God’s love…

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

“Stop your crying and wipe away your tears. All that you have done for your children will not go unrewarded; they will return from the enemy’s land. There is hope for your future; your children will come back home. I, the Lord, have spoken.” [Jeremiah 31:16-17]

Praying for her conversion…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide your daughter!

May through the intercession of St Monica, patron of wayward kids, may her daughter come back to the faith with 1/1000th the fervor that her son St Augustine did. Amen

Blessed Mother Teresa please intercede…:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your sister…

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.