Pray for my faith please

My best friend went into the hospital for cancer two weeks ago. Also, I have been discouraged about the Catholic church after the scandals went to the news. I didnt realize that so many priest were doing these things all over the world. I felt discouraged with the lack of female presence in the Vatican. So basically I have not been to church in a month. Pray for God to restore a sense of His presence to me and the joy of my salvation. Also pray for me Im thinking of adopting a small dog pray that if its Gods will I will get to adopt him. Thank you.

In Praise of the Power to Believe

Most Precious Lord Jesus, gentle and wonderful
God, awesome and ever-present Holy Spirit, I love You.

I praise You for giving me the power to believe.

Sometimes my belief is strong, and sometimes
I falter and my belief seems to grow weak.

Sometimes doubts come into my mind, but I never
doubt You are real and You died for me on the Cross.

Sometimes I have questions about all manner
of things and since I have a mind full of questions anyway,
I often wonder about what is not even knowable.

Yet even when I have questions, I praise You, for
You give me strength to believe in You every hour.

I praise You, for You make my faith strong
without my knowing how.

I praise You, for You come to visit me each day,
You place Your Healing Hand upon me to strengthen
me, and You strengthen my belief in You.

I praise You, for You strengthen my belief to be
Your humble servant in spite of many hardships.

I praise You, for You help me believe and help me
push away the evil one who wants me to be selfish.

I praise You, for You help me believe and help me
place as much as I can into Your hands.

I praise You, for You are with me today and You
shall be with me tomorrow as You have always
been with me in the past.

All these things I humbly pray in the name of my most
Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my
ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely.
Amen.

+In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

HAIL, O Star of the ocean,
God’s own Mother blest,
ever sinless Virgin,
gate of heav’nly rest.

Taking that sweet Ave,
which from Gabriel came,
peace confirm within us,
changing Eva’s name.

Break the sinners’ fetters,
make our blindness day,
Chase all evils from us,
for all blessings pray.

Show thyself a Mother,
may the Word divine
born for us thine Infant
hear our prayers through thine.

Virgin all excelling,
mildest of the mild,
free from guilt preserve us
meek and undefiled.

Keep our life all spotless,
make our way secure
till we find in Jesus,
joy for evermore.

Praise to God the Father,
honor to the Son,
in the Holy Spirit,
be the glory One. Amen.

+In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.+

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

†

O Holy Virgin,
in the midst of all your glory,
we ask you not to forget
the sorrows of this world.
Cast a look of pity upon all
who struggle against life’s difficulties,
and who cease not to feel all its bitterness.

Have pity on all who have been
separated from those they love.
Have pity on the lonely and friendless.
Pardon the weakness of our faith.
have pity on those whom we love.
O Holy Mother,
show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful and those who tremble under life’s afflictions.
Give them hope and peace.
Amen. :pray:

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Thank you for your prayers everyone! I sensed God’s presence today. Also im going to pray my rosary tonight for the first time in a month. And good news, my best friend is getting out of the hospital!!! God hears your prayers thanks again. Blessings

Our Father, who art in heaven… (full prayers offered)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on @elohimrules, the friend and on the whole world

i did pray a decade of the divine mercy for your intention.

God, Heavenly Father, I ask that Your Will may be done. Give me what You know to be best for my soul, and for the souls of those for whom I pray.

Give us Your Holy Spirit to enlighten us, to correct us, and to guide us in the way of Your commandments and holiness, while we strive for the happiness of heaven where I hope we glorify You forever.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your beloved Son, I beg You to forgive all our sins, all our negligences, and all the transgressions of our past lives.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your Divine Son, I beg You to grant us the grace to serve You in this life according to your holy Will.

Amen

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Try not to abandon GOD for the sins of mortal men…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.