Pray for my family, please

Please say a prayer for my husband, my son (3 months), and I. My husband leaves for Iraq in a couple weeks. Pray for his safety. Please also pray for my son and I since we will miss him. Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Katie, this is a difficult time approaching for you, your husband and your son.
You and your family will be in my prayers.
God bless your time together in these two weeks, a time of lovely memories to sustain you all while your husband is away.
I ask God to keep him safe, and to guard the welfare of your family

Praing for you Katie,
Eternal Father, please be with this family at this time of pain in their lives. Be for them all the strength, the courage and the peace that is needed to get through this. Plese protect them all. In the name of Jesus your Son, we ask this of you.
Amen

GraceAngel.

Praying for you,your son and the safe return of your husband.As an American,I appreciate the sacrifices our military men and women,and those of their families.Semper Fi.May our Lord be with you.Rocky.

Thank you for your prayers.

Praying for you and your family as well your husband’s safety and safe return

Praying for all your family :slight_smile:
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God,

Please bless this family and give them the strength and courage to endure the separation and anxiety that comes with the deployment of Katie’s husband. Please watch over and send your Guardian Angels to protect Katie’s husband while he carries out his duty. Please give Katie and her son the power of your love and comfort of your Holy Spirit so they can be a source of hope and inspiration to their husband/father and help him to be strong in the face of all the challenges he will endure in his deployment.

We pray in the name of Jesus our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Katie, praying very hard for the safety of your husband and all of our military and first responders!

Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect Little Katie’s husband as he discharges his duties in Iraq
Protect him with the shield of your strength
and keep him safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable him to return home
in safety, to all who love him. Look with love on his wife and son who wait for his safe return. May they turn to you for comfort during this time of anxiety and worry.
May they ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

Praying for your husband’s safety and for your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your husbands safety and for you and your baby.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.