Pray for my family to come back to church

Please pray that my husband will show more interest in coming back to the Catholic Church. He has become Protestant and we have two children that I want to bring up in the Catholic church. We have been attending church but he wants to go back to the Baptist church. Please pray for us and pray that God will clearly point the way for him in his heart. Amen!

Saint Rita of Cascia intercede for this family the way you did for your own, with such devotion, faith and love.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

(Pray many rosaries my friend, pray many rosaries for as long as it takes, with a heart filled with trust, peace and love. It worked miracles with my husband and it helped me grow in patience and faith.)

Dear Lord, I ask you to protect this family from non-Catholic doctrine. Help this woman to express to her husband and children that the Catholic Church established by Christ Himself is their true family. If her husband insists on practicing as a Baptist, may this have no serious effect on his children. May they still find themselves happy as Catholics. Help this woman to communicate with her husband her understanding regarding his need to be true to himself and true to God, but let her express to him how she does not want their children to suffer any danger of faith and does not want him to leave his faith as a Catholic. If he is truly in need of a deeper spiritual life may he find it and not leave the Church. May this woman of the house persevere in bringing her children up Catholic, as she is the mother and it is part of her vocation to do so. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying for you.:gopray2:

Amen

Praying very hard for your family!

Amen

I pray for your family.

Dear Lord, please lead this husband back to the Catholic Church with the great blessings and gifts of the Sacraments for his life and their children’s lives.

Dear God, despite John the Baptist’s objection, Jesus sought baptism as example to us of the necessity of this Sacrament.
He gave us the Sacrament of Reconciliation through His first priests, the apostles, when he said, “Whose sins you will forgive, they are forgiven, whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.”

On the eve of His sacrificial death for our redemption, Jesus gave us Eucharist as His crowning gift, changing bread and wine into His body and blood, enjoining us through His first priests to do this in memory of Him. Please help my family to live the Sacraments that Jesus Christ, God and Man, has given to us in the Catholic Church

Jesus said that some things are not achieved except by both prayer and sacrifice, so please help me make the sacrifices necessary to obtain for my family a genuine faith in You, an active relationship with You in faithful Spirit-filled lives. Help my loved ones to return to Your Church as I continue to pray and offer Mass for them.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Dear Lord, please lead this husband back to the Catholic Church with the great blessings and gifts of the Sacraments for his life and their children’s lives.

Dear God, despite John the Baptist’s objection, Jesus sought baptism as example to us of the necessity of this Sacrament.
He gave us the Sacrament of Reconciliation through His first priests, the apostles, when he said, “Whose sins you will forgive, they are forgiven, whose sins you shall retain, they are retained.”

On the eve of His sacrificial death for our redemption, Jesus gave us Eucharist as His crowning gift, changing bread and wine into His body and blood, enjoining us through His first priests to do this in memory of Him. Please help my family to live the Sacraments that Jesus Christ, God and Man, has given to us in the Catholic Church

Jesus said that some things are not achieved except by both prayer and sacrifice, so please help me make the sacrifices necessary to obtain for my family a genuine faith in You, an active relationship with You in faithful Spirit-filled lives. Help my loved ones to return to Your Church as I continue to pray and offer Mass for them.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.