Pray for my family to know peace (deployment)

I am deploying (actually posting from the airport right now, will board the plane shortly) to Iraq for my second deployment.

I ask that everyone pray for my wife and children to keep them strong and ready to deal with the tough times ahead, and never forget that I love them.

Peace be with you,
James

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Lord, Please keep James’ family safe and keep them faithful to you, Lord, …Help them cope with his absence, and please dear Lord, keep harm away from James while he is fighting against evil…please, Lord ,he is brave and courageous, please watch him and return him to his family safe…Thank you Jesus…Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[size=]:signofcross:
Litany
of the
[size=]Divine Mercy[/size]
[/size]

***. . . for this Thy child and this family’s every need Lord . . . ***

The Love of God Is The Flower - Mercy The Fruit.

Divine Mercy,
which flowed out from the open wound of the
Heart
:heart:
of
Jesus
**I trust in You. **

**Divine Mercy **. . . lifting us out of every misery . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy **. . . source of our happiness and joy . . . I trust in You.
**Divine Mercy **. . . in calling us forth from nothingness to existence . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy . . . embracing all the works of His hands . . . I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy ** . . . crown of all of God’s handiwork . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy ** . . . in which we are all immersed . . . I trust in You. **
Divine Mercy **. . . sweet relief for anguished hearts . . . **I trust in You. **
**Divine Mercy **. . . only hope of despairing souls . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy **. . . repose of hearts, peace amidst fear . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy ** . . . delight and ecstasy of holy souls . . . **I trust in You. ****
Divine Mercy **. . . inspiring hope against all hope . . . **I trust in You. **

**Eternal God, **
in whom
**mercy **
is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is
**Love **and **Mercy **
itself.
+
O incomprehensible and limitless
**Mercy Divine, **
To extol and adore You worthily,
who can?
Supreme attribute of Almighty God,
You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
+

- from St. Faustina’s Diary

**Link: ** ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/divine_mercy.htm

[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
***Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!***[/RIGHT]

Dear St. Michael, patron of soldiers, Here our prayer to you.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Be safe and know that we are asking that those who are keeping the home fires burning while you are protecting us all, will be comforted by those of us who continually pray for our troops and their families.

Amen Saint Christopher please protect James his family and friends as well amen. Thank you James for your service I pray that you and your friends return safely to your families. Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O God, Protector of all people and nations,
protect my family and friends at home
from the violence and evil of others.
Keep them safe from the weapons of hate and destruction
and guard them against the deeds of evildoers.
Grant them your protection and care
in tranquility and peace.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Amen

O Prince of peace, we humbly ask your protection
for all our men and women in military service.
Give them unflinching courage to defend
with honor, dignity and devotion,
the rights of all who are imperiled
by injustice and evil.
Be their rock, their shield, and their stronghold
and let them draw their strength from you.
For you are God, for ever and ever.
Amen

Praying hard for you and all of our brave military.

O God, Protector of all people and nations, protect my family and friends at home from the violence and evil of others. Keep them safe from the weapons of hate and destruction and guard them against the deeds of evildoers. Grant them your protection and care in tranquility and peace. Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Amen

O Prince of peace, we humbly ask your protection for all our men and women in military service. Give them unflinching courage to defend with honor, dignity and devotion, the rights of all who are imperiled by injustice and evil. Be their rock, their shield, and their stronghold and let them draw their strength from you. For you are God, for ever and ever.
Amen

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.