Pray for my family

Please pray for my uncle with Leukemia. Treatments are not working.

Please pray for my brother-in-law that his newly found cancer has not spread.

Petition for grace: Lord, we beg for the grace of healing and humility, as we need them in facing our afflictions.

And so we pray…

Dear Lord, the afflictions we experience in life highlight the frailty of our humanity. Help us to be humble to remember that it is through You, with You and in You that we become whole and cleansed. Your love and mercy, indeed, complete and heal our humanity, much like the leper whose body was restored when he humbly asked You.

Lord, we beg you to lay your hands on dje101’s loved ones who need your mercy. Set them free from their afflictions. If You will, Lord…

St. Peregrine, please pray for our brethren.

Mother Mary, pray for us.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Praying for your uncle and your brother-in-law …

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Lord, please grant Dje101’s uncle peace and heal him in accordance with your will. May nothing separate him from you … may he be totally at one with you. Grant Dje101’s bother-in-law healing in accordance with your will. May he keep centered on you and live conformed to your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Prayer to St. Peregrine:

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, “The Wonder Worker” because
of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in
their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys
the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you…for this OP’s family.

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude
to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine,

you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more.

You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Amen

Praying for your family.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. It means a lot to me and to my family. God bless you all!!

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Thank you for your continuing prayer! I also recently found out that my uncle does not believe in God.

I pray to our Heavenly Father that He will provide a healing, according to His will, of both my uncle’s cancer and his spirit, that his heart will be opened up to the Lord before it is too late. Amen.

God Bless you all

I will remember your uncle and your brother-in-law in my prayers today. May the Divine Physician heal them both and bring them and their loved ones strength and comfort in this difficult time.

Most Holy Apostle Saint Jude.
Faithful servant and friend of Jesus.
Help us in our distress!

Thank you everyone for your prayers these past 5 days.

We were informed on Friday that the treatment for my uncle was no longer working and that they would begin giving him palliative care to keep him comfortable. The doctor gave him 6 months. The Lord in his mercy didn’t seem it necessary for my uncle to fight in pain for 6 months. He passed tonight at about 5:25 pm.

Please pray for his daughters and wife.

God Bless

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your uncle.
Joining you in prayer …

:gopray:

Most Holy Apostle Saint Jude.
Faithful servant and friend of Jesus.
Help us in our distress!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.