Pray for My friend and his wife, please

Could you all please pray for my friend Jay and his wife Beth? They’ve had some hard times and now Beth wants to divorce him. I can’t go into everything, but there is a lot of deep hurt she’s holding onto. Please pray for them. Thank you!

They are in my prayers …

This is sad. I’ll pray for Beth and Jay at the weekend Mass and in my prayers and Masses this week

Dear Lord, please give this marriage another chance. Pleae heal all the hurts in Beth’s heart and give them both better communication and deep mutual love and trust.

May the Holy Family intercede to overcome the trouble that this family is experiencing. Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood Your healing love into this marriage. If You so will it, Lord, allow this couple to reconcile, and recognize the spiritual and personal bond they have made with one another. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I’m going to print these out and given them to Jay. I think it helps to know people are praying for you!!!

Blessings to you all. :slight_smile:

Holding them in my prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

They are in my prayers …
God bless you Brenda

Praying for the intercession of St. Joseph for this couple.

Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.