Pray for my friend

I have a friend that was an atheist. I asked to God to act in her life and i’ve been talking to her about God, Christ and his Church. I believe He did something about it, because she atcually came to a group of praying (in a brazilian charismatic community) and asked to God to “prove” that he loved her and wanted her back. As far as I know, God did something that changed her mind. She is open to religion now, but she is not decided about what she believes. I’m Very, very happy that she at least believe in God. She is even praying before going to bed! She is trying to have a relationship with god, what a bless!

Well, it will happen a catholic camp here. I do really want her to come. I do really want that God touches her heart. Would you pray for this to happen? It might make a difference in her salvation, right?

P.S: Sorry my poor english

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.***

Lord please help briand_denys to be a powerful witness of Catholic faith and teaching to this friend.
Please bless briand_denys for this desire for a friend’s conversion. Thank You for the gift of faith in You that this friend has welcomed. Please continue to bless her with faith and prayer and lead her to the fullness of truth and the Sacraments.

Mother Mary please pray for briand_denys and this friend.

Saint Jude,
Pray for us!

Happy to pray for you both. God bless!

Lord please help briand_denys to be a powerful witness of Catholic faith and teaching to this friend.
Please bless briand_denys for this desire for a friend’s conversion. Thank You for the gift of faith in You that this friend has welcomed. Please continue to bless her with faith and prayer and lead her to the fullness of truth and the Sacraments.

Mother Mary please pray for briand_denys and this friend that he will come to Your divine Son and reamin with Him in faith and Sacrament.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!

In lingua ecclesiae crucisque:

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Praying hard.

Lord, please continue the work you have started in briand_denys’s friend. Inspire her to attend the Catholic camp with briand_denys, if this camp is your will for her. Please help her to continue to seek you; help her to find you and to follow in your footsteps. Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.