Pray for my girl friends and salvation for them too

Lord thank you that you gave me wonderful good caring girl friends : dagmara, dayna, marta, minella, megan, basia, viola, cailin, monika amica, kayla, svitlana, nelly, kathrin, beata, michelina, asia,. agata, ania, lisa, michelle, louisa, stephanie, olivia, renata, deborah, gera . Lord bless my girl friends dagmara, dayna, marta, minella, megan, basia, viola, cailin, monika amica, kayla, svitlana, nelly, kathrin, beata, michelina, asia,. agata, ania, lisa, michelle, louisa, stephanie, olivia, renata, deborah, gera and let each one be filled with your love and your heart and your ways. Lord thank you for giving me these girl friends and I am happy knowing that they are in your will. LORD let your will be done in these relationships with me . Thanks Lord FOR THIS, IN JESUS’S NAME I PRAY, AMEN. Lord hear this prayer, thanks, in Jesus’s name, amen . Lord . thank YOU MY lord for all things, INCLUDING MY girl friends and THE love they gave and give ME and the blessings they give ME includes dagmara, dayna, marta, minella, megan, basia, viola, cailin, monika amica, kayla, svitlana, nelly, kathrin, beata, michelina, asia,. agata, ania, lisa, michelle, louisa, stephanie, olivia, renata, deborah, gera . LORD I PRAY FOR EACH THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND SURROUND THEM WITH LOVE . LORD I WANT YOU OUR LORD GOD TO BE IN THEIR HEARTS AND A HUGE PART OF THEIR LIVES. LORD I LOVE EACH OF THESE AND LET THEM KNOW I LOVE THEM AND TOUCH THEIR HEARTS LORD. LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY RELATIONSHIP TO EACH ONE OF MY GIRL FRIENDS. THANKS TO YOU FATHER FOR ALL OF THIS, IN THE NAME OF MY SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST I PRAY , AMEN. Pray for my girl friends and salvation for them too. Everyone pray with me for each of these. Thanks my brothers and sisters in Christ , GOD BLESS YOU , John

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come!
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Trishie thanks for your prayer and continuing prayers for me and my loved ones. Trishie I add on keep on praying for my healing . keep us in your prayers, John

Lord, I pray for the salvation of all John’s friends. Bless them and make them holy and never let them be separated from you. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.