Pray for my girlfriend Olivia and for the restoration of our relationship!

I ask that you all pray for my girlfriend Olivia and that she and I are restored in our relationship . LORD RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP ! THANK YOU FATHER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN . I would like you to pray for Olivia !LORD LET IT BE THAT a conversion happens and she truly becomes a loving , caring Christian woman full of love and compassion and to be more Christlike and to be a thankful and grateful and forgiving person also . Let my saviour and your beloved son JESUS enterr her heart and mind . Thank you Father , in Jesus’s name , amen . / Thanks for your prayers ! / John

Joining you in prayers
:gopray2:

Nablaise I thank you from my heart for your prayer fopr Olivia and the restoration of our wonderful loving relationship . Please keep praying for Olivia to change her heart and let Jesus in and to open her heart to me and call me with a loving grateful heart . Thanks, John .

:crossrc:

Will keep your intentions in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

:gopray2:

Praying

I thank you Gladys , Barbara THERESE ,Stitch and Mahleh from my heart for your prayers for Olivia and the restoration of our wonderful loving relationship . Please keep praying for Olivia to change her heart and let Jesus in and to open her heart to me and call me with a loving and a grateful heart . Dear Lord hear our prayers for Olivia and touch her life and heart and bring her back to me with love in her heart and a renewed heart and mind . Let OUR SAVIOUR JESUS REIGN IN HER HEART ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus ! amen . I love you Lord ! , John / Thanks all for praying for our relationship and her conversion to being a true Catholic in heart and ways ., John .

Praying for you both…

praying for your intention…

I thank you SAPPHIRE AND ZOOEY from my heart for your prayers for Olivia and the restoration of our wonderful loving relationship . Please keep praying for Olivia to change her heart and let Jesus in and to open her heart to me and call me with a loving and a grateful heart . Dear Lord hear our prayers for Olivia and touch her life and heart and bring her back to me with love in her heart and a renewed heart and mind . Let OUR SAVIOUR JESUS REIGN IN HER HEART ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus ! amen . I love you Lord ! , John / Thanks all for praying for our relationship and her conversion to being a true Catholic in heart and ways ., I know that through our prayers great things will happen and the lord will bless my relationship and bring Olivia back with a renewed heart and mind . Praise to you LORD ! Thank you Father , in Jesus’s name , amen . / John I LOVE YOU LORD GOD ! John .

Praying.

244rocket I thank you for praying for the restoration of our relationship and the changing of heart and mind of Olivia ! I ask that you continue praying for Olivia and I.I ask that you all pray for my girlfriend Olivia and that she and I are restored in our relationship . LORD RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP ! THANK YOU FATHER , IN JESUS’S NAME , AMEN . I would like you to pray for Olivia !LORD LET IT BE THAT a conversion happens and she truly becomes a loving , caring Christian woman full of love and compassion and to be more Christlike and to be a thankful and grateful and forgiving person also . Let my saviour and your beloved son JESUS enterr her heart and mind . Thank you Father , in Jesus’s name , amen . / Thanks for your prayers ! / John

I thank you all for praying for our relationship ! I thank you for praying for Olivia’s change of heart and mind ! Let her be with me today in heart and in love . Let her heart be closer to the lord and may our relationship be blessed !Lord hear this prayer . Thank you Father ! in the name of Jesus ! amen . / Kohn!

Thank you all for your continued prayersl . Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus, amen . / John

Please keep Olivia in your prayers and for our relationship to be restored today . Let her open communication and talk to me . Let her turn her heart towards me and to be loving and caring and turn away from self centeredness and selfishness and become a wonderful Catholic filled with GOD’S LOVE .LORD HEAR MY PRAYER ! LORD HEAR ALL THESE PRAYERS FROM THE CAF MEMBERS TO RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP OF OLIVIA AND ME ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John Thanks for your prayers ! John

Dear John…keeping your intentions in daily prayer…

Blessings and regards…Barb:)

Barbara I thank you so much . Keep my prayer intention in your prayers . I greatly appreciate it . The Lord hears your prayers for Olivia and I . tHANKS , jOHN

Hello John…you are very welcome as I join other CAF members to pray for you and Olivia…I hope things will work out for you as it all unfolds…

Blessings and regards…Barb:)

Barbara Please keep Olivia in your prayers and for our relationship to be restored today . Let her open communication and talk to me . Let her turn her heart towards me and to be loving and caring and turn away from self centeredness and selfishness and become a wonderful Catholic filled with GOD’S LOVE .LORD HEAR MY PRAYER ! LORD HEAR ALL THESE PRAYERS FROM Barbara Therese ! and all of THE CAF MEMBERS TO RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP OF OLIVIA AND ME ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John Thanks for your prayers Barbara Therese !:thumbsup: John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.