Pray for my girlfriend Olivia and for the restoration of our relationship!

:slight_smile: I thank all of you for your prayers .:slight_smile: Please do rosaries to Our Lady for OLIVIA AND I . I sincerely thank you for your fervent prayers . Please keep Olivia in your prayers and for our relationship to be restored today . Let her open communication and talk to me . Let her turn her heart towards me and to be loving and caring and turn away from self centeredness and selfishness and become a wonderful Catholic filled with GOD’S LOVE:) .LORD HEAR MY PRAYER ! LORD HEAR ALL THESE PRAYERS FROM THE CAF MEMBERS TO RESTORE OUR RELATIONSHIP OF OLIVIA AND ME ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . / John Thanks for your prayers !:thumbsup: John

Praying for you both!

:hug3:

I thank you pyropam for your prayer and continued prayers . I thank you for praying for Olivia and i …:thumbsup: Thanks- John

Lord enter Olivia ;s heart / Lord bring your light , your love , your heart and mind to be in her now . Let this change occur instantly right now as you are the healer and creator of all things and giver of all things that are good . Lord thank you , let it be now ! thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN HER LIFE . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen .eVERYONE PRAY ! thanks, John

thanks for praying for Olivia and our relationship . . i also ask now for prayer that olivia is to have our lord in her heart . thanks, John

LORD I Pray that Olivia is healthy and doing well . Let her love Jesus . Let her open her heart to Loving me . thank you Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . , your brother in Christ, John

John ~ I am asking Our Lady to intercede for Olivia and for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you both :gopray2:

LORD I Pray that Olivia is healthy and doing well . Let her love Jesus . Let her open her heart to Loving me . thank you Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . , Maryann and jnnywren I thank you for your wonderful prayers . Keep OLIVIA AND i IN YOUR PRAYERS . THANKS - YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST-JOHN/ Everyone please pray OLIVIA OPENS HER HEART TO JESUS ! your brother in Christ, John

Keeping Olivia and your hopes, John, in daily prayer…Barb

Barbara thanks for praying . I do appreciate it . I am grateful . I thank you and ask that you keep OLIVIA AND I in your prayers. thanks- your brother in Christ - John

J†M†J
I will pray for your intentions in my rosary tonight.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Steve God Bless you ! Thank you for praying the ROSARY for my intention . thanks- your brother in Christ, John

Barbara and Stove I know that our LORD hears our prayers and will bless all my lost friends and return them to me renewed in mind and in heart . May GOD fill them with the HOLY SPIRIT . Praise the LORD ! thanks for praying , I appreciate your continuing in prayer for all of my lost friends . thank you , John

Dear LORD restore my relationship with Olivia and open her heart ! thank you for doing this dear Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . , John

Please pray that Jesus enters Olivia’s heart and that she is filled with the HOLY SPIRIT ! Let her be loving towards me . thanks, John

MOM4TRUTH I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS FOR THE RENEWAL OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OLIVIA AND HER OPENING HER HEART TO JESUS ! I know he hears our prayers . Praise the Lord ! thanks, your brother in Christ, John

Stove thanks for praying the Rosary for my prayer intention. . I do appreciate it . It means alot. God Bless you, your brother in Christ, John

Keeping you, Olivia, and all of your friends in my daily prayers John. God Bless

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS Dianalynn FOR THE RENEWAL OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OLIVIA AND HER OPENING HER HEART TO JESUS ! I know he hears our prayers . Praise the Lord ! I am so happy knowing that you are praying for OLIVIA AND OUR RELATIONSHIP . thanks, your brother in Christ, John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.