Pray for my grandaughter

My grandaughter, Theresa, is 7 and starts 2nd grade today. Her daddy was sent to prison last week for a year and a half for DUI and hit & run with injuries. She really does not understand why “daddy is gone away” and I would ask you to pray for her. Also, a prayer for his victim also who was severely injured but is on the road to recovery. Thanks

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless you and thank you

Lord, please help this little girl without a father for a year and help the person who was injured in the car accident heal. May you protect them and help the little girl in her new circumstances. Perhaps her mother can begin to pray the rosary together with her every night for her father and explain to the child that her father needs prayers now especially. If the child asks why her father is away, may her mother influenced by the Holy Spirit have just the right words to help the child understand without getting her scared. Help the little girl’s father to be safe in his new circumstances and to never drive drunk again. Help this family, Lord. Amen.

She and your family are in my Prayers. God Bless.

TY & God bless

Prayer for this family and the recovery of this victim…

Ready, ‘amen’ to your heartfelt and insightful prayer.

Lord, let Your light and love surround each member of this family, and that of the injured person.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, let Your light and love surround each member of this family, and that of the injured person. Please protect this little girl in every way, Lord.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now ,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God, our Father, please let your love flow into the lives of he who asked for prayer for his granddaughter, for this precious little one who may suffer without your protection, for her mother who needs your comfort and strength that she may be a daily blessing in her daughter’s life, for the father in prison that he may be taught to avoid temptation lest he hurt others once again, and the injured one whose uninvited injuries of the body may feel the touch of your healing hands. Above all, Lord, help each who has felt hurt and injury at the instance of another in these intentions be blessed with a forgiving spirit.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Father for love of Jesus, let Your light and love surround each member of this family, and that of the injured person. Please protect this little girl in every way.

Thy Kingdom come.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,

Father for love of Jesus, let Your light and love surround each member of this family, and that of the injured person. Please protect this little girl in every way.

Thy Kingdom come,

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now

Loving God, our Father, please let your love flow into the lives of he who asked for prayer for his granddaughter, for this precious little one who may suffer without your protection, for her mother who needs your comfort and strength that she may be a daily blessing in her daughter’s life, for the father in prison that he may be taught to avoid temptation lest he hurt others once again, and the injured one whose uninvited injuries of the body may feel the touch of your healing hands. Above all, Lord, help each who has felt hurt and injury at the instance of another in these intentions be blessed with a forgiving spirit.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Father God I ask your help for this little one. Comfort her Lord I pray and help her through this difficult time. I pray also for the victims of this tragic accident heal them both O Lord. May your peace become the center of this family I ask in Jesus Name. Amen

Lord bring your healing to these families. Bring your presence to Theresa and help her. I pray for her teacher and friends to be wise in their comments and supportive to her. In your precious Holy Name, Amen.
mlz

Thy Kingdom come,

praying

Praying hard.

To all of you who have offered prayers for my grandaughter Theresa and the others Thank You and God bless you all–:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.