Pray for my healing

Please include me in your prayers, Im still struggling for healing from my divorce. I start a Divorce Care recovery program tomorrow and I belive the Lord guided me to this program to help me heal. Please pray that it will be beneficial to me and that I open myself up to everything that it can offer me. I dont do this only for me, but so that I can heal properly to serve the Lord better, and follow his purpose for me. I cant do it now in the emotional state im in now.

Father I ask for spiritual and emotional healing for Hoarfen.That you flood your childs soul with peace,forgiveness and strength.In the Name of Jesus Your Son,I pray.Amen.

Continued prayers for you…

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O Silent God

Our God, we pray to You for others and ourselves, and sometimes it seems, if only for a time, a time of awful pain and loneliness, that no one is listening, that You are not there.

Many have turned away, disappointed and bitter, that You have not answered their urgent prayer, their painful need for self and for others. There is no satisfactory human answer to their challenge, whatever one might say of Your ways, Your time, because their anguish or their anger is the reality they experience.

Dear God, You need no reminder, but my humanness leads me to remind You that we are human in our minds and hearts and bodies. We have little or no actual sense or knowledge of ourselves as spirit.

If You do not touch us as human beings living in a physical world that we acutely experience, then who can blame anyone for losing faith and hope in You. I cannot blame those who do…but I pray for them with all my heart and life. Embrace all who have lost their hope in God and prayer.

O silent God let us hear Your voice in the words of others, and let us be Your love spoken to them. Yet may I ask that You also speak directly to their hearts and minds with unmistakeable Love even where we cannot detect the action of Your Spirit in ourselves or in others. Speak to them in their last moments, if not before.

Please be mindful of our needs, and nurture us as we pray and seek Your healing and care.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying very hard for you to find peace of mind and happiness!

Praying for the peace you deserve…

Praying for you.

For the healing of your life and heart.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.