Pray for my health and for my friends to return to me and be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT

Pray for my health - Teeth - SINUS - BACK, KNEE, LEG AND weakness problems and for my friends to return to me and be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.I ask that you pray that my friends convert and return to our Catholic faith and love GOD. I ask for prayers that they return to me with love and compassion. I forgive them . Lord bring me health and change the hearts of all of my friends. I thank you LORD for this, in Jesus’s name, amen . Lord bless my family ! Praise to you LORD , I thank you LORD for this, in Jesus’s name, amen .GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, JOHN

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

This is my first responce to a new friend on this site. I hope your health is improving as people continue to pray for you. I will abstain from meat on wednesdays for the rest of Lent and offer my Masses and Communions for your special intension until and including Mercy Sunday.
May God Bless and keep you close to his Sacred Heart.
Judypray4peace

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I pray that God gives you the peace you seek. Pray the rosary and you may find what you ask. I will add you to my prays.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Thanks to all of you for praying- HOPEJC , XYNESHIA, DONKEY, ST. GABRIEL, fIGHTING FAT, IOPDEVOTEE AND JUDYPRAY4PEACE. I need your prayers. I also thank you all for praying for all of my friends by GOD’s grace to to get rid of their hearts of stone and have a heart of flesh, a new heart full of love and the holy spirit. LET THEM HAVE a changed heart and return to me as loving friends with compassion. PRAY4PEACE WELCOME TO OUR FORUM . PRAY4PEACE YOU TOUCHED ME BY YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERFUL GESTURE. I THANK YOU . MAY GOD BLESS YOU .THANKS TO EACH OF YOU FOR YOUR CARING PRAYERS FOR ME AND FOR EACH OF MY FRIENDS. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS , THANKS, John

Praying for all your intentions, John.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Welcome Judy! :wave: We hope you will find blessings and friends amongst us.
God bless your generous heart!

John, I ask the Lord to help and bless and heal you in your loneliness and suffering.
I ask You Lord to have compassion on John and his intentions, and upon his desire for others’ conversion and reversion.
God bless you, John. You are in our prayers. :grouphug:

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
By St. Josemaria Escriva
http://www.opusdei.ph/img/s/2.jpg

Come, O Holy Spirit;
enlighten my understanding
to know your commands;
strengthen my heart
against the wiles of the enemy;
inflame my will…
I have heard your voice,
and I don’t want to harden
my heart to resisting,
by saying 'later… tomorrow.'
Nunc coepi! Now!
Lest there be no tomorrow for me!
O, Spirit of truth and wisdom,
Spirit of understanding and counsel,
Spirit of joy and peace!
I want what you want,
I want it because you want it,
I want it as you want it,
I want it when you want it.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.