Pray for my home . I have major problems

i need your prayers that everything gets fixed and quickly and that this water will stop running from AN unknown place - pipes must have burst. my heating system also broke down earlier . now wow i have big problems here the 1st floor is flooding and the water is running constantly. i tried to shut down the system but it will not. i am calling my plumber and oil co. tomorrow. yes it is bad news. please pray that it gets repaired and the water will stop by GOD’S GRACE. . so far i can’t find the pipes at all . i have no idea what to tell the plumber because i do not know where the problem is coming from. PLEASE pray , THANKS FROM MY HEART - john

John, sorry to hear you’re having so much difficulty with your plumbing. Very upsetting.
I hope you can relax a little bit somehow until the plumber gets thers. Hopefully, he should know his job well enough to find the problem and sort it out for you.
My prayers are with you, John

These things can be really stressful. Praying for you!

Lord, save John’s house! May you stem the flow of water and guide the plumber’s hands to swiftly bring an end to this calamity, through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Lord, please help find the source of this issue somewhere!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the good angels of the Lord come to assist you!!!

Please keep in prayer for my heat and the plumbing problem,/ I AM GRATEFUL TO THE LORD FOR HIS GRACE IN ALLEVIATING SOME OF THE FLOOD. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR PRAYING .THE 1 ST FLOOR ONE ROOM IS NO LONGER FILLING UP WITH WATER. But the upper floor INNER WALL and the outdoor section has a fountain of water coming out from somewhere 24 hours steadily. Pray for a total stoppage of these continual flood waters .Thanks , it has been a mystery . KEEP IN PRAYER, John .

Please keep me in your prayers. LORD The problem is still here and I pray that everything will be fixed by YOU LORD GOD’s grace and mercy. Thanks to you almighty Father, in the name of JESUS, amen . , john

I thank everyone praying for my home and it is urgent that you all keep my home in your prayers during this time. thanks, John

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.