Pray for my marriage

Please pray for me and my family. My husband is nearly oblivious to the problems in our marriage which have been gradually worsening over the last 7-8 years. Our tenth anniversary is coming up, and to my chagrin, I need to begin to tell family members that I can’t handle an “anniversary party” for us. I’ve decided that we need to see a therapist for our problems. I can only hope that he will be willing to cooperate when I speak to him about it.

Lord, I am tired of this loneliness. I pray that it may one day end. If it is not your will for that to happen, I will accept this time as one of purgation that I may be purified of my sins. Please give me the strength to be the best wife and mother I can be.

If you need to see a marriage counselor do so. There is no wrong in trying to save your marriage. I can only hope that your husband feels the same way you do. I will keep you in my prayers.
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver every one of us from every evil,Amen

I wish you every blessing that you and your husband find your way in this your time of need. God be with you always and forever.
:)mary1173

I will say three Hail Marys and a Angelus for you and your family.

Also this Prayer for the Families:

Almighty God, our heavenly Father, who sets the solitary in families; we surrender to your continual care the homes in which Your people dwell.
Put far from them, we pray, every root of bitterness, the desire of vainglory, and the pride of life. Fill them with Faith, Virtue, Knowledge, Temperance, Patience, Godliness.

Knit together in constant affection those who have been united in holy wedlock.
Turn the hearts of parents to the children and the hearts of children to the parents, and so enkindle charity among us all, that we may evermore be loving to one another, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Father in Heaven please save Taye’s marriage. Grant that she and her husband may work out a long term solution to their marriage problems. In Christ’s name. Amen.

I have said the following for your family; Pater Noster, Ave Maria, and Gloria Patri.

Rove

Taye is hurting with loneliness and disappointment, Lord Jesus.
Please surround her and her husband with Your healing and love.
Please, Holy Spirit, guide both husband and wife, with regard to the anniversary party,
with regard to marriage insight and counselling,
and with recognition of what can be done to make this a true Catholic and happy marriage relationship
and please flood to them the graces to achieve this.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen. :crossrc:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen. :crossrc:

Holy Family pray for Taye and her marriage. :crossrc:

praying

Merciful Lord, please hear the prayers of your hurting child.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your husband.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Praying for you and your husband…

Taye is hurting with loneliness and disappointment, Lord Jesus.
Please, Holy Spirit, guide both husband and wife, with regard to the anniversary party,
and with recognition of what can be done to make this a true Catholic and happy marriage relationship

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Father in the name of Your loved Son Jesus, please help Taye who is suffering sorrow, loneliness and disappointment.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.