Pray for My Marriage

Please pray for my marriage. My husband told me two months ago that he is not in love with me and moved out of our home. In my heart, while I know that we did not have a perfect relationship, I believe that divorce is not the answer for us. I wish to work on our marriage so that we can truly become husband and wife as God intended, but my husband’s heart seems closed to me and the thought of working on our marriage. Please pray for my husband’s heart to be opened and touched by God and that he may open himself up again to having love in our marriage. Please also pray for me to have strength and to be able to surrender to God’s will.

Remember oh most gracious virgin Mary
That never was it known
That anyone who fled to your protection
Implored your help or sought your intercession
Was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence I fly to you
Oh virgin of virgins, my Mother
Before you I stand sinful and sorrowful
Oh Mother of the word incarnate despise not our petitions
But in thy mercy hear and answer them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for this marriage!

Take advantage of this opportunity to grow closer to God. In the meantime, may God grant your husband the grace that he needs.

Dearest God,

I ask that You and the angels help me heal my love life.

I am willing to release any unforgiveness I may beharbouring toward myself and my partner, and I ask that the angels cleanse me of all anger or resentment now.

Please help me see each other through the eyes of love. I ask that all effects of our mistakes be undone in all directions of time.

Please work with my partner so that we may have harmony, romance, friendship, respect, honesty and great love for one another.

Please renew our love. Thank You.

Amen.

Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us.

To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us.

I ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Dear Lord, I put our marriage into Your hands.

Through Christ, Our Lord.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for Kim and her husband and allow them to open their hearts to recognize God’s will for their marriage. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on them.

Praying hard.

May you be abandoned to our Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in his merciful love. May your husband’s heart be softerned; may he consider going on a Retrouvaille retreat for married couples experiencing difficulties. May you continue to pray for him and persevee in faith. May our Lord give you stength, courage and peace. Amen.

Amen, Lord

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.