pray for my marriage

My Husband and myself are going through a very bad time in our marriage and have been struggling for over a year. I pray every night that he will get help and that we can start to move forward. We have 4 children a son in law and a grandchild that depend on us. I do not believe in divorce but Its almost impossible to stay if things don’t change. Please pray for us to keep the devil and temptation out of our house, family and marriage. To give us the strength to walk through this an come out stronger in our faith and values.
Thank you!

[INDENT]Prayer to Heal Marriage

Merciful God, I pray that you will allow healing and reconciliation to take place in this troubled marriage. Whatever hurts or disappointments Christine and her husband have experienced can be mended through the power of your undying eternal Love and your precious Holy Spirit. We cannot change anything that has happened. But, they can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring their vows. Father we realize that much spiritual warfare is about them. We realize that it wants to divide and separate them. We ask Lord that they invite you into the messiness to bring about order! Lord we realize that all of your promises are true. We ask that you endow them with the necessary strength and wisdom to endure. Through Christ, Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Praying for the intentions of your marriage.

Glorious St. Rita, O holy patroness of
those in need, your intercession with our
Lord is most powerful. Through the favors
obtained by your prayers, you have been
called the Advocate of the Hopeless and
even of the Impossible. St. Rita, humble
and pure; patient and compassionate lover
of Christ Crucified! We have confidence
that everyone who has recourse to you,
will find comfort and relief. Listen to our
petitions and show your power with God
on our behalf. Obtain our petitions for us,
if they are for the greater glory of God,
and for our good. We promise, if our
petitions are granted, to make known
your favor, and to glorify God for His gift.
Relying on your merits and power before
the Sacred Heart of Jesus, we ask of you
to heal their marriage.

When temptations or distractions occur, you can say: “Be with me Lord, when I am in trouble, be with me Lord I pray”. and repeat as needed,
“Be with me Lord, when I am in trouble, be with me Lord I pray”

:gopray:

Almighty God and Father, help Christine’s family and all families to
live like the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, united in respect
and love.

Teach us through them the sanctity of human love, the value of
family life and the way to live in peace with all, that we may share
Your love and Your life for ever.
Amen

I just said a prayer for you and your husband. God bless you.

Thank you!!

I will remember you, your husband, and your family in my prayers today.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen. :signofcross:

Remembering you and your husband in my daily prayers. God bless!

Prayers for your marriage to be restored.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

praying!!

Praying hard for your marriage.

Lord Jesus, please help chrisitneguay with her marriage. Please give her and her husband the strength to work on their problems, to know what You want them to do and the peace and courage to move forward without the devil standing in the way. Please with them Lord as they are going through this difficult time. Where healing, forgiveness and wisdom are needed, please provide these for them.

Thank you Jesus. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.