Pray for my moms soul

Please Pray for the repose of my mothers soul. Got a call about an hour ago informing me that my mom had died. I had just visited her a few hours earlier.

Eternal rest grant unto Mike’s Mother, Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. May the family feel your comfort and strength. Amen.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

O Lord may the soul of Mikes Mother find rest and peace in your kingdom.

Through the mercy of God may she rest in peace amen, and we ask God to guide mike and his family through this terrible time.You’re mum, you and you’re family will be in my prayers God bless

Amen.

You are in my prayers, Mike.

Eternal rest grant unto her, oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Sending you my condolences …

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.