pray for my mother

i’ve been away for a while. my mother had a bout with her heart, she now has a fib and tachicardia. she is 84 and very active. the doctor has her on new medicine and is very hopeful. i have faith abundant but i still need your prayers. thank you so much

Welcome back.
Thank You Lord for the wonderful care that drtdj1’s mother has received in this worrying time.
Please surround her and her family with Your healing love and blessings.

Saint John of God, I honor thee as the Patron of the Sick, especially of those who are afflicted by heart disease. I choose thee to be drtdj1’s mother’s patron and protector in her present illness. To thee she entrusts her soul, her body, all her spiritual and temporal interests, as well as those of the sick throughout the world. To thee she consecrates her mind, that in all things it may be enlightened by faith above all in accepting her cross as a blessing from God; her heart, that thou doth keep it pure and fill it with the love for Jesus and Mary that burned in thy heart; and her will, that like thine, it may always be one with the Will of God. Amen.

Praying for your Mother that she may continue to be healed by the Lord :)

May God guide your mother with Love and Mercy and keep her in good health!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

[quote="drtdj1, post:1, topic:293925"]
i've been away for a while. my mother had a bout with her heart, she now has a fib and tachicardia. she is 84 and very active. the doctor has her on new medicine and is very hopeful. i have faith abundant but i still need your prayers. thank you so much

[/quote]

Lord God, we thank You for the graces You have bestowed on drtdj1's mother. Thank for guiding her doctors in diagnosing and treating her illness. We ask You humbly to continue to touch this beloved mother with Your healing power so that she may remain active and so that her medications work as intended. Amen.

I am praying for her!

Praying hard for your mother.

Remembering your mother in my daily prayers. May God bless her - and you :)

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Saint John of God, I honor thee as the Patron of the Sick, especially of those who are afflicted by heart disease. I choose thee to be drtdj1's mother’s patron and protector in her present illness. To thee she entrusts her soul, her body, all her spiritual and temporal interests, as well as those of the sick throughout the world. To thee she consecrates her mind, that in all things it may be enlightened by faith above all in accepting her cross as a blessing from God; her heart, that thou doth keep it pure and fill it with the love for Jesus and Mary that burned in thy heart; and her will, that like thine, it may always be one with the Will of God. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

Amen.

thank you all so much:)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Saint John of God, I honor thee as the Patron of the Sick, especially of those who are afflicted by heart disease. I choose thee to be *drtdj1's mother’s * patron and protector in her present illness. To thee she entrusts her soul, her body, all her spiritual and temporal interests, as well as those of the sick throughout the world. To thee she consecrates her mind, that in all things it may be enlightened by faith above all in accepting her cross as a blessing from God; her heart, that thou doth keep it pure and fill it with the love for Jesus and Mary that burned in thy heart; and her will, that like thine, it may always be one with the Will of God. Amen.

:gopray2:

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.