Pray for my mother's best friend Dina L. , SHE SUFFERS

Pray for my mother’s best friend Dina L. , SHE SUFFERS .
Pray for my mother’s best friend Dina L. , SHE SUFFERS FROM HEART CONDITIONS AND HAS MITRAL VALVE PROLAPSE AND HAS A PACEMAKER AND GETS PALPITATIONS . SHE HAD A MINI STROKE A FEW YEARS AGO. She is under alot of medications . She is constantly weak and stagnant in her ability to do anything . She is weak and slow moving . The pills make her very sleepy. She has a dream to be able to have EASTER HOLIDAY and to be able to cook and celebrate with family and friends the risen Lord in her home. LORD I PRAY THAT HER HEALTH BE IMPROVED AND GIVE HER THE STRENGTH TO FUNCTION NORMALLY . HEAL HER OF ALL HER ILLNESSES . THANKS LORD GOD , IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN . PRAY PLEASE, John

Jesus we place Dina in Your loving care. Thank You that her life has been saved by her pacemaker and medications. Please help her to enjoy better health and energy, and to enjoy her life.
Let her know Your loving presence in her life.

Please also bless John and his family.

O gentle Jesus I place Dina into your tender care, look with mercy apon her and grant her healing

Praying for Dina…

Praying for Dina to be restored to good health.

Praying for the healing of Dina.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hi Trishie, Matt, St. Gabriel thanks for praying for my mother’s good friend and family friend Dona . . I know Dina is suffering with her heart problems and worries . Dear Lord , LET HER BE HEALED . PRAISE TO YOU LORD GOD . THANKS LORD, IN JESUS’S NAME AMEN. She yearns for normalcy. I want her to return to her normal life by GOD;S GRACE AND MERCY. PRAISE THE LORD ! Keep praying for Dina , John

Hi STARMAIDEN AND GWYN AND Trishie, thanks for praying for Dina . I know she will be healed by GOD’S GRACE AND MERCY. PRAISE THE LORD !. I want her to return to her normal life by GOD;S GRACE AND MERCY. PRAISE THE LORD ! Keep praying, John

Praying for the healing of your friend.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Heal Dina, help her to feel your presence as she goes through this difficult time. Especially help her family as they go through this tough time. Amen

Our Father…

Praying very hard for Dina’s return to good health!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.