Pray for my neighbor

My neighbor passed away tonight. He was 32 years old. He was a diabetic and wont be sure what made him die until they do an autopsy. Please pray for his soul. His name is John Holsinger. Thanks for all of your prayers.

:byzsoc: :byzsoc: :byzsoc:

Praying for yor neighbor and for you. Peace!

May he rest in peace, and may his loved ones know God’s comfort in their time of grief.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

:highprayer: I am sorry to hear about your neighbor.
I will pray for him and his family. :crossrc:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp: :heaven:

Praying :crossrc:

:gopray: :highprayer: Praying :crossrc: :angel1:

Will offer this up in my rosary

Praying for the repose of his soul. :crossrc:

He and his family are in my prayers today.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Praying for John’s soul. :byzsoc:

I will pray for the repose of his soul.

My next mass for the repose of his soul :gopray2:

How young and tragic - May God grant unto him eternal rest and may peace and comfort come to the family at this troubled time.

Dear DrewC…May John’s soul and all souls through God’s Compassionate Mercy rest in Eternal Peace. Keeping John in prayer…Blessings - Barb

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.