Pray for my nephew Christian

Please pray for my 6 months old nephew to be healed. He fell down on his head , he banged his head after falling and he has a huge lump on his head . He was seen at the hospital . pray to let him be healed and him to be normal . he has a huge lump. Please pray he is perfectly fine. thanks for praying , John

J+M+J

O Lord Jesus, tonight I lift up johnbilancia’s little nephew, Christian, in prayer. Merciful Lord, he is just a very small boy, and as little toddlers are wont to do, they are very curious about their world; however, he has hurt himself and has a lump on his head. Sweet Jesus, please lay Your hand gently upon Christian and heal him completely of any injury his fall may have caused.

Mother Mary, gentle Virgin, cradle this lovely little boy in your arms, for he is–like all children–a gift from God. I entrust him to you, the Mother of all humankind, as a spiritual son. Keep him in your maternal care, and intercede for his complete healing at the throne of your beloved Son, who will never refuse you anything. I ask all of these things in His Name and Blood. Amen.

John it’s very upsetting for you and the family. I pray you hear good news soon. Poor little guy. I ask the Lord to help and to heal him.
Take care of yourself…Trishie

Praying for your nephew.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry poor banished children of eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, morning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most Gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Oh Clement, oh loving, oh sweet Virgin Mary, pray for us oh holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen. :signofcross:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, pray for this poor little child that he would be healed of this injury to his head and let no permanent harm be done to him. Amen. :signofcross:

Lord, please heal this poor little child of this injury to his head and make sure that he be ok and that no permanent damage be done to his head but above all, let Your will be done which is love and mercy itself. Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for precious Chirstian to fully recover!

Cristiano was released from the hospital , they due to his age felt it was best and not needed . so they did not to do mri or cat scans. So they did xrays and other tests and monitired my lirrle nephew. He was released. Today he has fliod build up on right side of head. So it is suspected he has a hematoma. My brother and wife Marcie took him to the doctor for answers . mY NEPHEW IS A WONDERFUL LITTLE BABy, PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS HEALING . Thanks all for praying, John

Praying for this little boy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

I HUMBLY ask each of you to continue in prayer for my docile and happy nephew this little baby boy Cristiano who is suffering from his fall and head injury. He has a hematoma on the right side of his head. LORD make him whole, let your child Cristiano be fully healed, thanks LORD for this in Jesus’s name, amen . THANKS ALL FOR PRAYING, j.

I thank everyone praying for Cristiano and it is urgent that you all keep him in your prayers during this time. thanks, John

I implore all of you to keep in prayer for my nephew Cristiano this now 6 month old little baby boy . Pray he is healed and has no complications. thanks, John

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.