Pray for my new nephew Cristiano!

Lord I thank you for the blessing of our new member to the family , my nephew , a boy named Cristiano, born on Aug. 30th at 1 :22 a.m. . Thank you LORD for this blessing and gift . Lord watch over him and bless him always and Lord I pray that he is healthy and is fine and will grow into a fine young Catholic CHRISTIAN man . , thank you LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen . Everyone please pray that he is healthy and is fine and will grow into a fine young Catholic man . thanks all, John

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Congratulations!
***Cristiano will be in my prayers for a long, joyful life :slight_smile: ***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless him +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Father bless Cristiano, as he grows up Father may he fall in love with Jesus and live for you. In Jesus’ name i pray.

Oh holy Mary, mother of Christians, pray for Cristiano!

LORD Jesus
Protect Ur Son .

I find it quite difficult not to be biased in favor of this kid.:smiley:

May the Lord confer all of His graces on him.

Cristiano

Father make Cristiano Your own all his life. I ask, in Jesus name.

Thanks to each of you for your heartfelt prayers for Cristiano . I am so grateful. God bless each of you, John

I pray for Cristiano to lead a happy life and a life which is pleasing to God. May God protect him and make him a strong Christian.

Praying for Christiano, who is a tiny new blessing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.