Pray for my new starting

Hello All,

I wish to move from my company and tried a lot to work as a freelancer. But I didn’t get a chance … But nowadays there are problems with my current job and I am not satisfied with the job.

So on a final step, I started my own project today and I am struggling with problems of my sin…I faced such a situation today… so i can’t keep focus on the work, not confident, feared and more…

Please pray for me to get help from Jesus and to make it a successful…

I wish to marry. please pray for that also.

I remember all of you on my prayers and especially the team members who submitted prayer request on this forum.

May God Bless You .

Praying for your intention. Your work can be a prayer.Offer your work as a prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. He understands your sufferings. Offer them to Him and try to do your best at the job until things change for the better.

Try to be as helpful to others as you can, try to be the best worker and concentrate on the positive not the negative. Be kind and considerate to others even if they are not kind to you. There is much more peace and much less stress that way.

Reach out to others, form as many friendships as you can.Build a team of friends. Continue to pray, Jesus will help you and people will see the goodness in you.

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Cajetan, please intercede for this man who is struggling with his current employment. Please pray to the Lord, Our God, that he will either find solace in his current employment, or that he will find another profession or professional project that is pleasing to the Lord’s Will. Amen.

St. Benedict Joseph Labre, please intercede for this single person, that they would find peace and happiness, and, if the Lord Wills it, a spouse to spend the remainder of their earthly life with. Amen.

You have my prayers

In Jesus’ name, Father, please give Your blessing on this new beginning and let Your grace be with this person for goodness and for a holy marriage. Thank You, Father.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for your intentions…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

Hi Team,

Jesus blessed me and I am here now to say thanks. I got an assignment from abroad and will start to work with him on March first week.

When I shared this, some people discouraged me because of this financial situation. But I know why they said like this because, they are not strong in Jesus.

Even I am strong in Jesus and seems His glory many times, I failed many times in life. This new starting also, I will face many problems and I fully give all these worries to His hand.

Please pray for me to make it as success and work like I do for Jesus.

Once more thank u for all your prayers. I will pray for each of you and especially the people who submitted prayer request on this forum.

May you stay strong in Jesus and follow his will and always pray for the lives of others you touch may all your endeavors end in success in Crist’s name amen

I’m so glad to hear that you got the assignment.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Praying for your success! :gopray2:

Praying for your intentions

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.