Pray for my niece/nephew survival . Pray fopr healing of this baby

EVERYONE pray for my niece or nephew in her womb to be healed.pray this baby is healed.pray for the baby to be healed and healthy and Marcie too…Marcie has low hcg and she will be seeing the doctor tomorrow. pray her hcg levels get high . LORD protect this baby and raise the hcg levels in normal range . thank you LORD , in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone keep praying . My sister in law was told her hcg levels are very low. she needs them to be high .Everyone pray hard . She sees the doctor tomorrow. Help my niece or nephew in the womb have a healthy pregnancy and birth. LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY NIECE OR NEPHEW in her womb , LET THESE HCG LEVELS RISE UP HIGH . thanks LORD for this , in Jesus’s name, amen.Lord I pray for my sister in law Marcie b. and the baby in her womb.LORD Raise her hcg levels to high levels and bless my sister in law and her baby in her womb.Lord let this be a healthy and joyous pregnancy. thanks to you Lord, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen.All glory and honor is yours Almighty Father,in Jesus’sname, amen.Everyone pray and TELL others to pray to our LORD for my niece or nephew in Marcie’s womb, let this baby be healthy and be born healthy. Blessed Mother pray for this baby to be healed and for the hcg levels be very high and the baby healthy. thank you Blessed Mother . I love you, Blessed Mother, AMEN.Please everyone pray, thanks, John B.

Lord, please grant a safe delivery of this child and may this child be born healthy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for Marcie and her baby.

thanks war randolph and ready for your prayers. the thing now is that pray that the baby has a heartbeat. they will be checking for the heartbeat next. Lord watch over the baby in Marcie’s womb, heal this baby and let her be full of life with high hcgs and a healthy strong heart beating with love for you LORD GOD , PRAISE BE TO YOU , THANKS LORD FOR THIS, ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS ALMIGHTY FATHER , IN THE NAME OF JESUS , AMEN. Keep praying for this beautiful baby, your brother in Christ, John

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, O Eternal Father, show unto this child your mercy and allow him or her a chance to live and praise you. Amen!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

thanks jesu, ljubim and everyone praying for my niece- nephew baby in womb . pray hard that the baby is healeed and healthy and has high hcgs and that the baby’s heart beats healthy and normally . they need to check the baby’s heart. thanks all, john

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of Marcie who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world. Amen.

Thanks for praying tchtax. keep my niece or nephew baby in womb in your prayers, it is so greatrly appreciated, John

Glorious St. Anthony, you were blessed to hold the Infant Jesus in your arms. I come to you now on behalf of Marcie who pleads for the health and safety of the child that God has graced her to conceive.

St. Anthony, guard this life God has created, and the mother God has chosen for this child. Let your gentle hand, like that of a skilled physician, aid in her delivery so that this baby will know good health and lasting happiness.

May her child be favored with the grace of holy baptism, and grow to love our Lord Jesus Christ above all else in this world. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Anthony pray for us,
Mother Mary pray for us,
St. Joseph pray for us.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.