Pray For My Pain To Ease

Hello Everybody,
I Have Two New Neds I Am Taking For My Leg Sores. I See Some Healing But The Pain Is Real Bad Tonight.please Pray That My Pain Eases Up Tonight. I Cant Stand It. I Am Desperate. God Please Help!
Thank You
Diana

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your comfort and healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Pryaing for you right now.

Praying for you.

God bless

prayers promised

God grant you peace and healing. I ask God to help you find the ability to displace pain to a reasonable degree. It’s possible. I can displace physical pain without much effort. It is made worse by emotional pain or stress so God grant you calm and heal your emotional pain. May God help you to occupy more mind and spirit in healthy ways.

God bless and comfort you, dear :slight_smile: …Trishie:coffee: :coffee:

You are in my prayers and I’ll include you in my rosary tomorrow.

Praying for you. I, too, am in constant pain, and I find that offering it up for the Holy Souls helps.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Through the intercession of Saint Peregrine, may the Lord bring you speedy relief of pain.

I am praying for you. God please be merciful to your child that is in so much pain.

I’m so sorry for your suffering Diana. I will say many prayers for you tonight.

Praying for your healing.
:signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Will do buddie.

Praying very hard for your complete recovery!

will continue praying for you…

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.