Pray for my physics classes

Tomorrow, I am starting a nine week physics course that is supposed to cover a normal year of physic’s material in one summer. I was failing physics when I tried taking it in the fall and had to drop it because my other classes were suffering from me trying to salvage that grade. I need a year of physics to graduate. Pray I ace this class (I need a really good GPA for pharmacy school and scholarships). The first three weeks, I just have lecture and the next six weeks, I have lecture and lab. I am mostly worried about the lecture component because I managed to get an A in lab in the fall.

Also, I wanted to thank those of you who prayed for my neighbor with cancer. My mom told me he is feeling better and is driving around now, but, I am not sure if his cancer is getting better or if he was switched to better pain meds. So, keep him still in your prayers.

Love you all and thanks in advance.

as someone who is currently studying, i feel you. prayers your way.

i’m sorry about your neighbor

Praying for you.

I have a Physics degree and I probably can help. Just PM me and I will try to help.

Good luck.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Prayer for Students

Almighty God and Father,
please help Redbetta in her physics class.
Help her to face this course with courage,
steady in nerves and keen in mind. Help
her to remember all she has studied, and
to express her answers accurately. Lord,
please grant her the grace to do her very
best. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers offered

I pray that God blesses you with success in your studies and I also pray that God continues to help your neighbor recover. Amen.

Praying your studying hard will bring the success you desire…

Dear Jesus, please help the OP to successfully pass her physics course. In Your name I humbly ask this and have confidence you can help with this. Thank you in advance. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Gemma Galgani and St. Jude, please pray for this intention. Amen.

(Neighbor was prayed for already on the other thread)

Adding to 3d rosary intentions. God bless

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Ahh, Physics…my prayers go out for you…study hard and good luck!

Seven weeks left!

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

So far, it’s going much better than expected. I must have had a lousy Professor the first time I tried taking it.

Either that, or all the prayers here are working.

Great :+1:

Hope it’s like that for the rest of term…

This is an update for my PCAT intention since that thread was closed:

My preliminary score report says I scored within the 99th percentile on the multiple choice questions. How I did on the essay will come with my official score in five weeks. I’m kind of skeptical about this because I only had time to review math and some general chemistry and did not do a single practice test because I turned out to be busier with physics than I thought. I also completely flopped on the math section because it was the very last one and I was tired, but still wound up doing better than most. If this is legit, it kind of makes me wonder about the kind of people who wind up as pharmacists…

Thank you all for your prayers. I started physics lab this week and have three lab reports to do this weekend because taking a day off to do the PCAT got me behind, so pray I ace those. Love you all.

No gloating! :grinning:
Congratulations, may it be the start of a very satisfying career!

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Praying for you to ace those things.

May you kick butt and get As.

:upside_down_face::blush:

My physics classes have taken a turn for the worse. I have my midterm tomorrow which I didn’t really have time to study for because I spent my entire weekend doing lab reports. The lab situation is terrible because the instructions are not clear, my TA inconsistently answers emails, and the professor refuses to tell me what I need to include in the report in plain English. So, lab has basically become an exercise in reading people’s minds. The worst part is that I have a severe learning disability and it’s not really being accommodated. I’ve called everyone I can who might be able to help, but, for some reason, there is a lot of backlog in the undergraduate disabilities office despite barely any undergraduates going to class in the summer.

Praying for you.

I hope it all gets resolved.

What problems are you having with labs?

Unclear instructions.

Also, my mother is abusive, so if I drop the class and opt to retake it during the school year, it will get ugly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.