Pray for my prodigals

Lord, speak to DAGMARA and all my loved ones Cailin, Barbara TD, Olivia, Viola, Marta, Megan,krystal, Stephanie, Michelle, Dana, Renata., Basia,Krystal
and all prodigals and prodigal spouses and GIRL FRIENDS and children in dreams, in visions of the night when deep sleep falls on them as they slumber in their beds, speak to their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride to preserve their soul from the pit. Lord, I praise You that you say, 'Spare them from going down to the pit, I have found a ransom for them–then their flesh is renewed like a child’s, it is restored as in the days of their youth. They pray to God and find favor with You, they see God’s face and shout for joy; because they are restored by You to their righteous state.Lord, I pray that DAGMARA and all my loved ones Cailin, Barbara TD, Olivia, Viola, Marta, Megan,krystal, Stephanie, Michelle, Dana, Renata.Michelina , Basia,Krystal and all prodigals and prodigal spouses and GIRL FRIENDS and all my loved ones will not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of their minds. Then they will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–His good, pleasing and perfect will. Thank You Lord, that I am not to be afraid or discouraged because of any vast army or problems that I am facing. For the battle is not mine, but God’s. I am to have faith in God.Lord heal me . Lord return all of my prodigals to me .Thanks, in Jesus’s name, amen. pray , I appreciate it .Everyone keep praying for me and all of us in my prayer request. , John B.

Woman of faith, pray for us
Dear Mother Mary, you have been honoured, blessed, and gifted by God. You are our mother because in figure of John, Jesus gave us to you as your children as He hung dying on the cross. We ask you to speak to God on our behalf.

It was through your faith that Jesus first manifested His power at Cana, thus beginning His work before the appointed time. Although it concerned neither life nor death, nor eternal salvation but the human feelings of others, He granted your trusting prayer. Such was your faith, and God’s love for you, Saint of all saints! Therefore, we trust our prayer to Your faith in God!

You see everything that we need in service of God, and all that we desire for each other. You feel the aching of our hearts and hear our longing prayers. You behold our faith, our repentance, and our love.

Stand not silently by, Mother! Our Father, your Son, and the Holy Spirit who overshadowed you and blessed you with our Saviour—They cannot refuse you!

Please give us your unfailing intercession before God so that the fullest gifts and blessings are granted to each of us. We stand humbly before you, Mother, and entreat you with our hearts, minds, and spirits…Mother!

Lord, I ask you blessings and mercy over prodigals and peace for parents, family members, friends and loved ones whose hearts ache with worry over them. Protect prodigals Lord, shield them with your love and keep them safe. Most of all, have mercy on them!

Prayers,
Song

Lord,

Please be with prodigals, be with parents and let your peace and mercy shine on both.

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I thank each one of you for your prayers for each one of my loved ones that are prodigals. thank you and keep praying for them to open their eyes and heart to our LORD and be faithful Catholic Christians , praise God !, john

Amen…

Thanks for your prayers. Keep them in your prayers- john

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.