Pray for my project

Hi Team,

I wish to do a project of my own that helps me to grow technically and earn money. But when I think about it, I am afraid about the situations and also worry that, whether it is a success or not.

But I believe Everything is possible through Jesus who strengthens me… Please pray for my project and to start with it today itself. To get wisdom from Jesus.

I remember you all, especially the team members who submitted prayer request on this forum.

May God Bless You All.

Hi Dremay. :slight_smile:

I ask God to give you confidence to begin, to work on, and to complete your project.
I ask God to help you to overcome the natural nervousness that you feel about the project.
I ask God to help you to complete all that He desires in your life,
and all that you do glorifies Him.

God bless you always, Dremay

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please help this person accomplish the project they are undertaking. Guide them according to Your Will for them, and give them a clear mind and assuage their anxiety, if You so will it, Lord. Amen.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.