Pray for my self-improvement needs

Hi everyone. I have a need of self-improvement. In fact, I have a few needs of self-improvement. I am wanting to improve myself in at least a few areas. Please pray that I am successful in doing so.

I know how important and hard self improvement can be.

Eternal father i offer you the Body & Blood of our Dearly Beloved Lord Jesus Christ, in attonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

St. Peregrine, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Dymphna please pray for us. :byzsoc:

Phyllis :shamrock:

I’ll pray for you Holly , may Lord grant you the successful self-improvement you desire .
May God the Holy Spirit fullfill your self-improvment and give you His strenght .
Through Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour , Amen
God bless you and yours !

Praying for you and your intentions.

i am going to spend some time at my parish’s chapel. I will keep you in my prayers.

Kathy

Thank you everyone for your prayers. They are *greatly *appreciated. :thumbsup: Please continue to pray for me.

Praying very hard for you!

Thanks 244Rocket. Anyway, people, please don’t stop praying for me unless I ask you too. Thanks.

Praying Holly for your future plans.

Thank you Myhouse.

In my prayers Holly…Good luck with your plans…you can do it…:thumbsup:

praying for you

praying for everyone in fact, we all need self improvement , no matter how small it may seem

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.