Pray for my sister, Kristy

Please pray for Kristy. She is having a very difficult and stressful time right now. As a result, she fell asleep at the wheel this morning and rear-ended someone. She is physically ok, but emotionally a mess. Keep in mind that she has just recently started going back to mass after many years.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful: O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.

AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for bringing Kristy back to Mass. Help her grow in the knowledge that you are with her in good times and in bad and love her very much. Lord, grant Kristy the graces never to give in to the temptation to let her stress get the best of her. Help her find comfort in praying to you and may she have peace in knowing that through her suffering borne patiently and with eyes fixed on you comes her reward in heaven, so she doesn’t have to think that her suffering is a waste. Grant her the grace to suffer patiently without ever losing her faith. May she unite her suffering to yours on the cross for her salvation and for souls so that none of her suffering is found wasted.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Amen.

Praying for Kristy.

Lord God,
Please grant your child, Kristy, peace in this troubling time. Grant her protection from all harm, and keep her safe in Your arms.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers!

I hope Kristy didn’t suffer whiplash or bruising. This is very distressing for you too.
I ask You, Jesus, to please comfort Kristy. Please help her to get over her shock and distress.
Help her to look after herself with others’ help. Thank You that she has Grlfreedy as her sister.
Jesus please comfort her and give her Your loving presence. Help her to recover from her sickness and tiredness, and please keep her faithful to You and to Mass.

Please give her our kind thoughts for her.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful: O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.