Pray for my sister Nancy

Please pray that my sister, Nancy, will defeat the cancer she is fighting with Our Lord Jesus Christ. I have heard of Miracles happening today so I know it can be done.

I live 3,000 miles from her and went to visit a couple of weeks ago and finally got personal with her. I have lived away from my families house for over 30 years and I finally had the opertunity to find out who she really is and just how much we are alike. It’s just to bad it took cancer to bring this about. Now I just pray that Jesus will intervene and I believe he will when many tell him to do so through prayer and acts of kindness and Novenas.

Love YOU Nancy.

Thank You in advance.
Michael

Dear Michael,

Please stand in agreement:

Abba Father,

We come before you together to pray for Nancy. Lord, I know you hear our prayers for you said that when two or more come together in You name, you hear our cries. Lord, we’re asking for a miracle here. Please help us. We’re asking for complete and miraculous healing of Nancy. Father, touch her where the cancer is and heal her. Eliminate all her pain, Lord…as she is healed by the stripes of Jesus. Lord, I ask that you send warring angels all around her to protect her. I ask that her complete physical and mental healing be another testimony of your love, Lord and leads to the conversion of others. Please give her family the strength to carry Nancy’s cross at this time, and Father, if it is your will to call this angel home, that you are with her in her spirit so strongly that she knows no fear, only your complete love. Let her know in her spirit that she has a place at your divine banquet. I wrap this wonderful lady in a cloak of love and Micheal and I place her at the foot of the cross. Lord, I ask that you help always with love accept your will. Thank you father. I am sorry for the things I have done and the things I have failed to do. I ask for blessings upon Nancy, her medical teams, her family…I ask this all in your most precious name. Amen.

To Mary for Nancy:

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

:amen:

Praying for your sister. May God Bless her!

Dear Jesus, by Your touch, any affliction can be healed. Please touch Nancy and heal her cancer and all afflictions physical and spiritual. Comfort also Michael and all parties involved in this time of struggle. Hear all of their prayers from their position united to you on the Cross. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

***+JMJTJ+

Nancy will be in my prayers through the intercession of St. Peregrine.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

Father I praise and thank You for giving these graces of rediscovery for this sister and brother. Despite distance may this gift of love continue to comfort and buoy Nancy…and if You will, please Father, grant healing to Nancy. I ask, in Jesus’ name

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.