Pray for my Sister

Please Pray for my Sister. Her name is Jasmine, she is 31 years old . She is mentally retarded .:frowning:

My prayers for your sister and for your understanding, loving care, and perseverance!

J+M+J

Gracious and loving God, today I lift up to you the intention of your servant, jesu1983. I pray for the health and well-being of their sister, Jasmine. Though she does not have the mental capacity with which you have blessed her sibling, she is still Your special child. Please help her to reflect Your love to all those around her through whatever means you enable her to use, and give those who care for her–as well as people who do not know her and meet her for the first time–the eyes of faith to see the face of Christ, the Suffering Savior, in her.

I ask this through Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, now and for all ages. Amen.

Praying for you and your sister.

Praying for your sister and those around her providing care.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.