Pray for my son in college

Please pray for my son who is struggling with grades and discerning his college major. He’s so close to graduation but his choice is very difficult and he is facing major hurtles right now. Help him through this difficult time, help him realize that prayers are answered…and help him fight the depression and stress that he is currently under.

Father God, this young man is your most loved son. Please send your Holy Spirit to guide him on his way, to be sanctified, and to know your great peace, the peace that only you can give. Amen

***† JMJTJ †

Your son will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

stbruno,

I know the stress of college so well. I will be praying for your son daily, that he is given great discernment fromt the Holy Spirit. I will continue praying as long as necessary.

Blessings,

Praying for you son and his future decisions…

Thank you so much. Prayer partners really help.

Praying that the Lord gives your son peace of mind during his depression…

LORD Jesus
Guide UR Son .

Praying very hard for his success!

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.