Pray for my son Mike

Mike has been experiencing some joint pain recently and is also concerned about his job. He recently was given a good performance review but the school is experiencing financial difficulties and is reviewing the need for all positions. Please pray for his pain to go away and for him to keep his job.

Thanks

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father, Creator of the universe, and Author of its laws, You can bring the dead back to life, and heal those who are sick. We pray for our sick brother, Mike, that he may feel Your hand upon him, renew his body and refresh his soul. Show to him the affection in which You hold all Your creatures, and grant him an early recovery of his joint pain. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

St. Joseph, model of workmen, watch after Mike, and intercede for him to keep his job secure. Amen.

“Experiencing joint pain”… please persuade Mike to have a blood test to check for any autoimmune issues if there’s no good reason for his pain and inflamation.
Father in Jesus’ name I ask for diagnosis of any basic problems if they are affecting Mike. I ask for his healing, and for his job security.

Please do give us updates. God bless you, Trishie

Remembering Mike in my prayers, for comfort in his pain, healing if it be God’s will, and for him to be able to keep his job.

God bless

I will keep Mike in my prayers too. (I will ask the Blessed Mother and St. Luke’s intercession for his pain and St. Joseph’s intercession about his job.)

I will pray for him.

Many thanks for your prayers, God bless you all.

rocket:

Your son will be in my daily prayers! God bless him.

Sending up prayers for Mike right now.

Mike is in my prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.