Pray for my sons to find their faith again

I have 3 adult sons who do well in life but who refuse to speak to each other and have not spoken in over three years. 2 of them do not practice their faith or have Christ in their life. I pray daily for them and ask the holy spirit to bring them the burning love of Jesus and cast away their anger & jealousies toward each other and that they return to the Mystical Body of Christ and Church. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer and ask you to join me to pray for them.
Thank you

Arlyne you and your sons are in my prayers.Try this link…
www.therealpresence.org › Archives Index › Media Index -

Prayer for the Return of Lapsed Catholics to the Church

Almighty Father, You desire not the death of the sinner, but that they may be converted and live. Pour out upon us Your mercy and hear the prayers of Your servants. Soften the hearts of Your children who have strayed from the true faith which You established for their salvation. They are now forgetful of their duties as Catholics and pursue the pleasures of the world. Grant that they may quickly return to the practice of every Christian virtue so that their lives may shine with the integrity of faith, the fervor of piety and the ardor of charity. Restore them all to Your sacraments and the life of Your grace through the merits the most Precious Blood of Your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

O Heavenly Father, I commend my children to Thy care. Be Thou their God and Father; and mercifully supply whatever is lacking in me through frailty or negligence. Strengthen them to overcome the corruptions of the world, whether from within or without; and deliver them from the secret snares of the enemy. Pour Thy grace into their hearts, and strengthen and multiply in them the gifts of Thy Holy Spirit, that they may daily grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ; and so, faithfully serving Thee here, may come to rejoice in Thy presence hereafter. Amen.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Lord,
We pray for the intentions of Your faithful servant Arlyne,
who asks in earnest that her sons be healed of heart and soul,
returning to You in faith, and if it be Your holy will, may they return
to each other also, overcoming every past obstacle to their family unity,
extending open arms to one another in brotherly love and in peace. Amen.

Come, Holy Spirit,
fill the hearts of Thy faithful,
and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created:
And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth. Amen.

Dear Saint Monica,
troubled wife and mother, many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime. Yet, you never despaired or lost faith. With confidence, persistence, and profound faith, you prayed daily for the conversion of your beloved husband, Patricius, and your beloved son, Augustine; your prayers were answered. Grant Arlyne that same fortitude, patience, and trust in the Lord. Intercede for her, dear Saint Monica, that God may favorably hear her pleas for her sons, and grant her grace to accept the will of God in all things, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Joining you in prayer.

Peace,
Kathleen

praying

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Thank you my dear friends in Christ. Knowing you are joining me in prayers for my sons has really uplifted my spirits. Mary, the mother of Jesus, was so grief stricken to see her beloved son tortured & die. I don’t want to be filled with grief by seeing my sons tortured by separation and dying souls without Jesus in their life.
God Bless you all,
Arlyne

Praying hard for the Holy Spirit to guide them.

Praying for your sons to return to the sacraments ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.