Pray For My Wife

Please pray for my wife for enlightenment; she left home last January 15 and still has not come home. We’ve met only once since that time, early this July. She promised to return home this July 16 but has not done so. I pray that she is enlightened and finally return home soon.

I will pray for your wife

Praying…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

I’ll pray for her.

Very sorry to hear this. I can only imagine what you are going through. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Prayers!

My dear friend, I pray for enlightenment, healing and comfort for you and your wife. God bless you. Sandra

Lord Jesus, guard the heart of this man’s wife. Guard and protect her in this world alone without covering from her husband and I ask that you would continue to work in her to find her way home soon. I also offer a prayer of consolation if you would come and be at this man’s side so that he may reflect your love when she does come home, for that would be difficult for any person to do. I speak forgiveness where it would be uncommon to find it.

Amen.

St. Rita exemplary wife, mother, religious and saint…please keep her in prayer that God’s Will may be fulfilled and that He will comfort and console those that miss her deeply…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_16.gifJMJ

I’m praying for you both. :gopray:

I will pray for God’s will.

In the Living Prayer of my life.

Oh my - prayers for your hurting heart and continued strength. Prayers for you wife’s heart and peace of mind so that she see where love is and follow that path to her home.

I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. You are in my prayers.

Praying for you and your wife…

:signofcross:praying for both of you:signofcross:

Praying for your wife’s return.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, have mercy on me, a sinner and on the request of my friend…

elijahson

Milliardo,

i am so very sorry you are hurting, i will pray for you.

Chyna

I will Pray for your wifes safety,heart,soul,I will pray for yours as well.If its Gods Will it will be.Ill pray for both of you to be happy,
joyful,full of love.not selfish,self pity,or jealous,Ill pray you both
stay rightous,strong,and able. GOD BLESS YOU

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.