Pray for nasty person

I work at a bank… there is a man who is the tennis coach at a major university in my area. He comes in and treats everyone bad. He is large and intimidating to many in the bank he was verbily abusive and tried to physically intimidate me today by standing chest to chest with me after asking him how he was today. He said I dont answer to people especially like you (what ever that means)… I became angry, was sarcastic toward him making things worse… please join me in praying that he finds the peace of Christ… Amen

Prayers for both of you
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amoung women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

Lord, help this tennis coach come to know You. Let your love shine in his life for Him to recognise and be attracted to You, so he can change. Help this person who works at the bank not retaliate but pray for patience and meekness and focus on his relationship to You, as retaliating will only feed into the sinfulness of the coach’s life. Help this person struggling with the coach keep at a distance from the coach and pray for the conversion of the coach’s soul. May no grudge be harbored, as this will be detrimental to both souls involved. I pray that the banker could find some way of communicating to the coach of his disapproval of the coach’s behavior without a further fight developing. Maybe the banker could just move on from this experience and in the future just be serious and professional with the coach without smiling or showing affection. Maybe the banker could just give a smile at first but then be serious with the coach. I just pray, Jesus, that the banker knows that people with bad behaviors are everywhere. May the banker avoid them and be as kind as he can to them while praying for their poor, mean, and sometimes hurting souls. Amen.

When I was younger, I had a lot of pent up frustration. While I could keep a lid on it when I talked to people, it would really wreak havoc with my thoughts. When I would see a homeless person my first thought was to be critical and demeaning. Then I started to replace those thoughts with ‘Jesus Loves You’. Now when I am in a situation where I would have those thoughts, Jesus pops right into my mind and give me enough grace to keep the other thoughts at bay. The next time this guy comes into your bank, just think, ‘Jesus Loves You’. Then tell him that too.

Praying for this soul, obviously is not a happy man and trys to take it out on others. Don’t give up trying to be polite, maybe someday he’ll finally get it…Prayers until then…

Pray as if everything depends on God…take action as if everything depends on you. The injustice committed against you…will be perpetrated on others if all you do is pray for him. God won’t do for us…what we can do for ourselves (or at least try to do for ourselves).[INDENT][INDENT]Paraphrasing…sorry, but I can’t remember who said this…[/INDENT][/INDENT]

I recommend taking some kind of corrective action…not confrontation with him…to preclude him from doing this to someone else…like maybe your loved one working say at another retail outlet/store…and in comes “macho-man” with his “winning charisma”! Bottom line: this is not a 1X passing thing…he has been there before and will be back again. Letting is slide…is not the most just option in my opinion.

First…where are the bank security guards to maintain good order?..where is your boss? I am really suspect and critical of bosses who will not protect/stand-up for his/her people…if you yourself need any “corrections” in your performance…your boss should handle that, not some “blow-heart” customer…and if your boss doesn’t feel that way…he/she is lacking some essential leadership and management skills!

Second, how about a bank letter-head letter to the University Athletic Director with a cc: to the Provost-Dean. Seek an apology and their guarantee to keep him out of the bank. If they don’t respond or don’t grant your bosses request, then fire a letter off to the President of University…then the Chancellor/Board of Governors. The Tennis coach is their man…let them take care of him…just put the heat on them…not for revenge/payback…but for justice for yourself…and to preclude him from thinking he can do this to anyone as/when he desires.

Also, do it out of charity for this guy…suppose he gets away with it…and one day does it to someone and actually lightly brushes against them while getting in their face (caught on security cameras or seen by eyewitnesses)…its called simple assault in legal/criminal terms. Its often a Misdemeanor 2 with up to 2 yrs in prison if convicted. A bad attitude/bad life/bad personality…gets him a jail sentence (maybe probation)…and a tainted legal record for not being corrected now and “put in his place” (by the right people…his bosses).

Also, might he be pulling this same type of intimidation stunt on his student athletes? Getting him corrected now might be much more beneficial for him in the long run…than for you.

I simply offer this for your consideration…
Pax Christi

Praying for your intention

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for these prayers and advise… they are very pertinent to the situation

I ask the Lord to help you to realise in such situations that the problem belongs to the other person and not to you. His behaviour is bullying and immature, and he needs our prayer. His life is miserable if he treats everyone like this. God may wish you to pray for the unfortunate people whom he coaches.
Jesus said, “pray for your enemies”, and such people need prayer but so do all their victims.

I join with you in asking that he finds the Lord’s, peace, and in order that he may be able to do so, that he seeks and receives healing for his inability to respect others, at least sometimes, and for whatever psychological conditions that cause his attitudes and behaviour.

Thank you for asking prayer for this unhappy, bitter person, and for those who have to deal with him on a personal and professional level…and if he has a family, they also need our prayers.

I ask the Lord to give you respect and peace even in the face of such provokation.
I also ask the Lord’s protection on you should you encounter him again.

Thank You Lord.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Son

Praying…

Hi

I hope you don’t loose your soul in the process .I am praying for your client.

Heavenely Father grant this poor child your peace that he may be nice towards other people.Amen.

He uses his size to intimidate,and i have been in those situations you may think of trying this. Write a letter to his boss and explain how he does things and treats others with little respect. Some day he will meet his match and what goes around comes back around. or You could have a cook out and try to get him to go and make friends you might find him to be the bell of the ball after all. But of course during all this time you have to think about it we will be praying for a change in his additude and that God will put in him a new heart and create a new spirit within him. This we ask in Jesus Holy Name Amen!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

for you both!
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

" I want you to know when you are nasty you hurt people and God is watching you!"

Oh my God I am heartly sorry for having offended you,
And i confess all my sins because i dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell.
But most of all because i offend thee my God who art all worthy and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve with the help of the grace to confess my sins to do pennace and to ammend my life Amen!

I pray that the Holy Spirit will go after these nasty people and convict their hearts that they have done something wrong, that they will be more awear of the things they say and do to others, that their minds will be able to see how they realy look to others, and that God will draw them unto him self and use them in a mighty way for the Glory of God. In jesus name Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.